Default Ack

My cheapo MacAlly keyboard, the one I really liked, died and I'm using
the "fancy" chiclets keyboard that came with my iMac. I'm not a big fan
of the iMac keyboard, so it's going to take me a while to get used to
it. I seem to be somehow skipping a letter every so often, probably
because of the key placements. Or something.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On 7/9/2011 7:40 AM, Harryk wrote:
My cheapo MacAlly keyboard, the one I really liked, died and I'm using
the "fancy" chiclets keyboard that came with my iMac. I'm not a big
fan of the iMac keyboard, so it's going to take me a while to get used
to it. I seem to be somehow skipping a letter every so often, probably
because of the key placements. Or something.

My condolences. That poor bugger surely took a beating over it's
lifetime. Maybe you should take it easy on your chiclet so it doesn't
suffer the same fate.

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

My cheapo MacAlly keyboard, the one I really liked, died and I'm using
the "fancy" chiclets keyboard that came with my iMac. I'm not a big fan
of the iMac keyboard, so it's going to take me a while to get used to
it. I seem to be somehow skipping a letter every so often, probably
because of the key placements. Or something.

Don't worry, Don will correct your typos then tell you how stupid you
are for making them, I'm sure.

On 09/07/2011 5:40 AM, Harryk wrote:
My cheapo MacAlly keyboard, the one I really liked, died and I'm using
the "fancy" chiclets keyboard that came with my iMac. I'm not a big fan
of the iMac keyboard, so it's going to take me a while to get used to
it. I seem to be somehow skipping a letter every so often, probably
because of the key placements. Or something.

Hey harryk, your English is bad today. snicker
--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

On 7/9/11 3:00 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/07/2011 5:40 AM, Harryk wrote:
My cheapo MacAlly keyboard, the one I really liked, died and I'm using
the "fancy" chiclets keyboard that came with my iMac. I'm not a big fan
of the iMac keyboard, so it's going to take me a while to get used to
it. I seem to be somehow skipping a letter every so often, probably
because of the key placements. Or something.

Hey harryk, your English is bad today. snicker

My English is never bad. But on my best days, I'm only a mediocre
typist, and I don't use speeeeeeelczech.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Tim Tim is offline

My English is never bad. But on my best days, I'm only a mediocre
typist, and I don't use speeeeeeelczech.

--

me neitherr!

?;^ )

On 09/07/2011 1:04 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/9/11 3:00 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/07/2011 5:40 AM, Harryk wrote:
My cheapo MacAlly keyboard, the one I really liked, died and I'm using
the "fancy" chiclets keyboard that came with my iMac. I'm not a big fan
of the iMac keyboard, so it's going to take me a while to get used to
it. I seem to be somehow skipping a letter every so often, probably
because of the key placements. Or something.

Hey harryk, your English is bad today. snicker

My English is never bad. But on my best days, I'm only a mediocre
typist, and I don't use speeeeeeelczech.

"cheapo" is not a word. Chiclets as a plural adverb? Funny.

Just your hypocrisy, a long suit in a fleabag. Don't throw rocks when
you live in a glass house.

On 7/9/11 4:02 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/07/2011 1:04 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/9/11 3:00 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/07/2011 5:40 AM, Harryk wrote:
My cheapo MacAlly keyboard, the one I really liked, died and I'm using
the "fancy" chiclets keyboard that came with my iMac. I'm not a big fan
of the iMac keyboard, so it's going to take me a while to get used to
it. I seem to be somehow skipping a letter every so often, probably
because of the key placements. Or something.

Hey harryk, your English is bad today. snicker

My English is never bad. But on my best days, I'm only a mediocre
typist, and I don't use speeeeeeelczech.

"cheapo" is not a word. Chiclets as a plural adverb? Funny.

Just your hypocrisy, a long suit in a fleabag. Don't throw rocks when
you live in a glass house.

"Chiclets" is an accepted nickname for a certain style of keys on a
computer keyboard, moron.

On 09/07/2011 3:32 PM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

More commonly called a "chicklet keyboard", never have heard anyone call
it "chicklets keyboard" until now. No mention of your other misuse of
the English language either.

You are just a pretentious hypocritical fleabag.

On 09/07/2011 3:45 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

And I admit, guess I should have used chiclet... but then I never
pretended and BSed about 1/2 dozen PhDs in American English.

Still stands, no plural on chiclet.

You screwed up.