Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Ack

On 09/07/2011 1:04 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/9/11 3:00 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/07/2011 5:40 AM, Harryk wrote:
My cheapo MacAlly keyboard, the one I really liked, died and I'm using
the "fancy" chiclets keyboard that came with my iMac. I'm not a big fan
of the iMac keyboard, so it's going to take me a while to get used to
it. I seem to be somehow skipping a letter every so often, probably
because of the key placements. Or something.

Hey harryk, your English is bad today. snicker

My English is never bad. But on my best days, I'm only a mediocre
typist, and I don't use speeeeeeelczech.

"cheapo" is not a word. Chiclets as a plural adverb? Funny.

Just your hypocrisy, a long suit in a fleabag. Don't throw rocks when
you live in a glass house.

--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...