Default Ack

Harryk wrote:
My cheapo MacAlly keyboard, the one I really liked, died and I'm using
the "fancy" chiclets keyboard that came with my iMac. I'm not a big
fan of the iMac keyboard, so it's going to take me a while to get used
to it. I seem to be somehow skipping a letter every so often, probably
because of the key placements. Or something.

So who do you think really gives a ****, narcissist?

Harryk wrote:
On 7/9/11 3:00 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/07/2011 5:40 AM, Harryk wrote:
My cheapo MacAlly keyboard, the one I really liked, died and I'm using
the "fancy" chiclets keyboard that came with my iMac. I'm not a big fan
of the iMac keyboard, so it's going to take me a while to get used to
it. I seem to be somehow skipping a letter every so often, probably
because of the key placements. Or something.

Hey harryk, your English is bad today. snicker

My English is never bad. But on my best days, I'm only a mediocre
typist, and I don't use speeeeeeelczech.

Lame excuse, WAFA...

Harryk wrote:
On 7/9/11 6:33 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/07/2011 4:17 PM, HarryK wrote:
On 7/9/11 5:45 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
chicklets keyboard

You are both an Asshole and a Moron. If your keyboard has one key,
it is
called a Chicklet keyboard, if it has more than one key, it is called a
Chicklets Keyboard.

Admit your wrong harryk, you don't pluralize adjectives to nouns.

Please...go play with your intellectual equals...loogy, tosk, LG,
herring, and the rest of the mindless.

Golly, WAFA, you said I'm in your kill file - months ago. How do you
know I'm even here?

Harryk wrote:
On 7/9/11 6:59 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/07/2011 4:54 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/9/11 6:33 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/07/2011 4:17 PM, HarryK wrote:
On 7/9/11 5:45 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
chicklets keyboard

You are both an Asshole and a Moron. If your keyboard has one key,
it is
called a Chicklet keyboard, if it has more than one key, it is
called a
Chicklets Keyboard.

Admit your wrong harryk, you don't pluralize adjectives to nouns.

Please...go play with your intellectual equals...loogy, tosk, LG,
herring, and the rest of the mindless.

Ah, priceless, harryk in a snit.

You are the real deal d'oh boy.

Yep. And another Saturday he spent at his keyboard posting bull****.

On 7/9/2011 10:23 PM, L G wrote:
Harryk wrote:
On 7/9/11 3:00 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/07/2011 5:40 AM, Harryk wrote:
My cheapo MacAlly keyboard, the one I really liked, died and I'm using
the "fancy" chiclets keyboard that came with my iMac. I'm not a big fan
of the iMac keyboard, so it's going to take me a while to get used to
it. I seem to be somehow skipping a letter every so often, probably
because of the key placements. Or something.

Hey harryk, your English is bad today. snicker

My English is never bad. But on my best days, I'm only a mediocre
typist, and I don't use speeeeeeelczech.

Lame excuse, WAFA...

Krausenstein spent 4 yeahs in colitch learnin bonehead englich. And
another 2 or 3 in grad school perfecting the art of snarkiness. What a
waste. What does he do with that fine liberal A. education. He pounds
those chicklets day and night, trying to impress his buddies on
rec.boats and a few other places that haven't banished him yet. What a
loser.

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 7/9/11 3:00 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/07/2011 5:40 AM, Harryk wrote:
My cheapo MacAlly keyboard, the one I really liked, died and I'm using
the "fancy" chiclets keyboard that came with my iMac. I'm not a big fan
of the iMac keyboard, so it's going to take me a while to get used to
it. I seem to be somehow skipping a letter every so often, probably
because of the key placements. Or something.

Hey harryk, your English is bad today. snicker

My English is never bad. But on my best days, I'm only a mediocre
typist, and I don't use speeeeeeelczech.

You know how much Don likes to point out everyone's typo's so you'd
better watch it.