Default Tired of personal insults?

I am so tired of all of the right wing trashmeisters screwing up
rec.boats. These boatless dickheads have gone out of their way to
insult people. Come to my group to enjoy an boating group free of right
wing trash.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On 7/7/2011 6:50 AM, HarryK wrote:
I am so tired of all of the right wing trashmeisters screwing up
rec.boats. These boatless dickheads have gone out of their way to insult
people. Come to my group to enjoy an boating group free of right wing
trash.

Join Don, JPS, Emily, Harry, & Bob for a very special libbers love in.
Black is beautiful.

BTW "an boating group" "of all of" Cmon.

On Jul 7, 7:50*am, HarryK wrote:
I am so tired of all of the right wing trashmeisters screwing up
rec.boats. *These boatless dickheads have gone out of their way to
insult people. *Come to my group to enjoy an boating group free of right
wing trash.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Is that the best you can do??
We expect better.. even from an 'unreasonable facsimilie'.

On 7/7/11 10:45 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 7, 7:50 am, wrote:
I am so tired of all of the right wing trashmeisters screwing up
rec.boats. These boatless dickheads have gone out of their way to
insult people. Come to my group to enjoy an boating group free of right
wing trash.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Is that the best you can do??
We expect better.. even from an 'unreasonable facsimilie'.

"...an boating group..."

Must be one of the loogy/tosk third-grade drop-outs.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article ,
says...

On Jul 7, 7:50 am, wrote:
I am so tired of all of the right wing trashmeisters screwing up
rec.boats. These boatless dickheads have gone out of their way to
insult people. Come to my group to enjoy an boating group free of right
wing trash.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Is that the best you can do??
We expect better.. even from an 'unreasonable facsimilie'.

"...an boating group..."

Must be one of the loogy/tosk third-grade drop-outs.

Yeah, no educated person could ever make a typo, huh?

In article ed0c4154-ef95-413c-a80a-4eb48ed806f9
@g2g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jul 7, 7:50*am, HarryK wrote:
I am so tired of all of the right wing trashmeisters screwing up
rec.boats. *These boatless dickheads have gone out of their way to
insult people. *Come to my group to enjoy an boating group free of right
wing trash.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Is that the best you can do??
We expect better.. even from an 'unreasonable facsimilie'.

Things are pretty dead over at Harry's group, eh?

Bull****, we had a few posts last week about motorcycles and recipes.

On 07/07/2011 4:50 AM, HarryK wrote:
I am so tired of all of the right wing trashmeisters screwing up
rec.boats. These boatless dickheads have gone out of their way to insult
people. Come to my group to enjoy an boating group free of right wing
trash.

So go to your own group of harryk worshipers.

--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

On 7/7/11 12:24 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/07/2011 4:50 AM, HarryK wrote:
I am so tired of all of the right wing trashmeisters screwing up
rec.boats. These boatless dickheads have gone out of their way to insult
people. Come to my group to enjoy an boating group free of right wing
trash.

So go to your own group of harryk worshipers.

I'd rather have a demitasse than be a demagogue.

You know, in all the time you've been here, you haven't written a single
clever post. You're sort of a loogy/tosk of the far northwest.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 7/7/11 12:24 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/07/2011 4:50 AM, HarryK wrote:
I am so tired of all of the right wing trashmeisters screwing up
rec.boats. These boatless dickheads have gone out of their way to insult
people. Come to my group to enjoy an boating group free of right wing
trash.

So go to your own group of harryk worshipers.

I'd rather have a demitasse than be a demagogue.

You know, in all the time you've been here, you haven't written a single
clever post. You're sort of a loogy/tosk of the far northwest.

Do you think your blather above is "clever"? If so you are stupid. You
should stay over at your new group.

Please excuse my personal insults HarryK General 5 June 6th 11 05:10 PM
New Personal Best.... John H[_2_] General 10 August 4th 10 01:30 AM
Canaduh Insults Muslims and Christians jlrogers ASA 0 February 19th 06 10:38 PM
Personal Ad Bobsprit ASA 4 August 19th 03 03:28 AM
Insults for John. The_navigator© ASA 27 July 18th 03 02:44 AM