BoatBanter.com

-   -   Tired of personal insults? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/135240-tired-personal-insults.html)

HarryK[_9_] July 7th 11 11:50 AM

Tired of personal insults?

I am so tired of all of the right wing trashmeisters screwing up
rec.boats. These boatless dickheads have gone out of their way to
insult people. Come to my group to enjoy an boating group free of right
wing trash.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

HenryK[_2_] July 7th 11 01:07 PM

Tired of personal insults?

On 7/7/2011 6:50 AM, HarryK wrote:
I am so tired of all of the right wing trashmeisters screwing up
rec.boats. These boatless dickheads have gone out of their way to insult
people. Come to my group to enjoy an boating group free of right wing
trash.

Join Don, JPS, Emily, Harry, & Bob for a very special libbers love in.
Black is beautiful.

BTW "an boating group" "of all of" Cmon.

North Star July 7th 11 03:45 PM

Tired of personal insults?

On Jul 7, 7:50*am, HarryK wrote:
I am so tired of all of the right wing trashmeisters screwing up
rec.boats. *These boatless dickheads have gone out of their way to
insult people. *Come to my group to enjoy an boating group free of right
wing trash.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Is that the best you can do??
We expect better.. even from an 'unreasonable facsimilie'.

Harryk July 7th 11 03:50 PM

Tired of personal insults?

On 7/7/11 10:45 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 7, 7:50 am, wrote:
I am so tired of all of the right wing trashmeisters screwing up
rec.boats. These boatless dickheads have gone out of their way to
insult people. Come to my group to enjoy an boating group free of right
wing trash.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Is that the best you can do??
We expect better.. even from an 'unreasonable facsimilie'.

"...an boating group..."

Must be one of the loogy/tosk third-grade drop-outs.

iBoat alot July 7th 11 04:23 PM

Tired of personal insults?

In article ,
says...

On Jul 7, 7:50 am, wrote:
I am so tired of all of the right wing trashmeisters screwing up
rec.boats. These boatless dickheads have gone out of their way to
insult people. Come to my group to enjoy an boating group free of right
wing trash.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Is that the best you can do??
We expect better.. even from an 'unreasonable facsimilie'.

"...an boating group..."

Must be one of the loogy/tosk third-grade drop-outs.

Yeah, no educated person could ever make a typo, huh?

iBoat alot July 7th 11 04:24 PM

Tired of personal insults?

In article ed0c4154-ef95-413c-a80a-4eb48ed806f9
@g2g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jul 7, 7:50*am, HarryK wrote:
I am so tired of all of the right wing trashmeisters screwing up
rec.boats. *These boatless dickheads have gone out of their way to
insult people. *Come to my group to enjoy an boating group free of right
wing trash.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Is that the best you can do??
We expect better.. even from an 'unreasonable facsimilie'.

Things are pretty dead over at Harry's group, eh?

HarryK[_9_] July 7th 11 04:31 PM

Tired of personal insults?

Bull****, we had a few posts last week about motorcycles and recipes.

Canuck57[_9_] July 7th 11 05:24 PM

Tired of personal insults?

On 07/07/2011 4:50 AM, HarryK wrote:
I am so tired of all of the right wing trashmeisters screwing up
rec.boats. These boatless dickheads have gone out of their way to insult
people. Come to my group to enjoy an boating group free of right wing
trash.

So go to your own group of harryk worshipers.

--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

Harryk July 7th 11 05:45 PM

Tired of personal insults?

On 7/7/11 12:24 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/07/2011 4:50 AM, HarryK wrote:
I am so tired of all of the right wing trashmeisters screwing up
rec.boats. These boatless dickheads have gone out of their way to insult
people. Come to my group to enjoy an boating group free of right wing
trash.

So go to your own group of harryk worshipers.

I'd rather have a demitasse than be a demagogue.

You know, in all the time you've been here, you haven't written a single
clever post. You're sort of a loogy/tosk of the far northwest.

iBoat 3.1 July 7th 11 06:41 PM

Tired of personal insults?

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 7/7/11 12:24 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/07/2011 4:50 AM, HarryK wrote:
I am so tired of all of the right wing trashmeisters screwing up
rec.boats. These boatless dickheads have gone out of their way to insult
people. Come to my group to enjoy an boating group free of right wing
trash.

So go to your own group of harryk worshipers.

I'd rather have a demitasse than be a demagogue.

You know, in all the time you've been here, you haven't written a single
clever post. You're sort of a loogy/tosk of the far northwest.

Do you think your blather above is "clever"? If so you are stupid. You
should stay over at your new group.