Default No more gas .....

On 7/7/11 3:42 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

Just means instead of parking boats in Miami or Boca Raton, go over to a
Caribbean island and park it there. Obama's master plan, detax America
by sending it offshore. Because if you tank holds 500 gallon, I don't
see them carting 5 gallon jerry cans all day.

The list of subjects about which you know nothing grows larger every
day. I don't want to accuse you of being dumber than Tosk or Loogy, but,
damn, you're definitely in the same League of FLEEGs.*

*FLEEG...someone who is so dumb he might have a flat line EEG.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 13:42:31 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 06/07/2011 8:59 PM, Tim wrote:
On Jul 5, 10:20 pm, Wayne wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 22:42:29 -0400, wrote:
On 7/5/2011 6:40 PM, *e#c wrote:

Marina Operators are starting to discontinue selling Gas. This,
apparenetly due to more people fueling at gas Stations. Those with
bigger Boats....you're on your own. Call the Gas Truck to make a "
Special Delivery ".
The news includes Diesel, as well.

EPA one reason. Higher prices for fuel from Marina Operators another.
Since it is not for road use, taxes should be less? They should have a
price advantage. If they passed, that along, to Boaters, no one would
buy it on the way to the marina.
Another problem is fewer people are boating or at least as much because
of the economy and higher marina fuel prices as well as elsewhere.

EPA regulations are a big reason. New tank regulations have greatly
increased the cost and regulatory complexity for selling fuels of all
types. Small volume sellers frequently find it cheaper and easier to
just get out of the business.

Yep. Large gas station retailers can keep pace with the tank and
saftey upgrades, but most (especially the small ones) Marina stores
can't. If EPA steps in and says you have to spend $70,000.00 to meet
their update requirements or quit selling fuel, what are you gonna do?
Especially if you don't sell that much gross in a year?
This doesn't include the liability insurance of a tank leakage into
the lake, harbor or river, and clean up fees etc.

Just means instead of parking boats in Miami or Boca Raton, go over to a
Caribbean island and park it there. Obama's master plan, detax America
by sending it offshore. Because if you tank holds 500 gallon, I don't
see them carting 5 gallon jerry cans all day.

Ah.. back to conspiracy theories about the evil black man I see.

On 7/7/11 4:02 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/7/11 3:42 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

Just means instead of parking boats in Miami or Boca Raton, go over to a
Caribbean island and park it there. Obama's master plan, detax America
by sending it offshore. Because if you tank holds 500 gallon, I don't
see them carting 5 gallon jerry cans all day.

The list of subjects about which you know nothing grows larger every
day. I don't want to accuse you of being dumber than Tosk or Loogy, but,
damn, you're definitely in the same League of FLEEGs.*

*FLEEG...someone who is so dumb he might have a flat line EEG.

PS - Please don't construe this as a personal insult. I don't endorse
that behavior.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing
L L is offline

Harryk wrote:
On 7/7/11 3:42 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

Just means instead of parking boats in Miami or Boca Raton, go over to a
Caribbean island and park it there. Obama's master plan, detax America
by sending it offshore. Because if you tank holds 500 gallon, I don't
see them carting 5 gallon jerry cans all day.

The list of subjects about which you know nothing grows larger every
day. I don't want to accuse you of being dumber than Tosk or Loogy,
but, damn, you're definitely in the same League of FLEEGs.*

*FLEEG...someone who is so dumb he might have a flat line EEG.

*It's dumb if you have to explain your moronic acronym, WAFA.
Tim Tim is offline

On 7/5/2011 6:40 PM, *e#c wrote:

[...]

Just depends on how much you want to pay them....

?;^ )

On 08/07/2011 7:17 PM, Tim wrote:

On 7/5/2011 6:40 PM, *e#c wrote:

[...]

Good point, but if I had a crew I would rather have them on deck in
bikinis than slinging gas.

--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

Gas is going down? Tim General 0 July 18th 08 07:15 PM
What to do with old gas? James Sweet General 20 October 12th 06 10:13 PM
More gas on gas JohnH General 191 April 28th 06 12:43 AM
More gas on gas JimH General 53 April 26th 06 05:11 PM
Older FRP gas tanks may be at risk with ethanol gas formulations [email protected] General 0 October 14th 05 04:54 PM