Default Yo Tim! (WARNING - RELIGIOUS CONTENT)

On 7/5/11 5:05 PM, #/ItsALLAboutHarry/# wrote:
Thanks for your continued support in making this news group all about Harry,
spammer.

Wow...we have another ball-less anonymous whiner. Or, more likely, one
of the same old ball-less anonymous whiners with a new handle. Another
loogy/tosk clone?

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 15:00:02 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 05/07/2011 2:45 PM, HarryK wrote:
On 7/5/11 4:43 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 04/07/2011 11:12 PM, Tim wrote:
On Jul 4, 6:23 pm, John wrote:
You'll appreciate this, I think!

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...ethoscope.html

Excellent! Of course, It makes you wonder if that guy is a rightie,
christian, fundie...

LOL!

What a dumb ending. I am sure better ones on the same theme will come
out.

Christians have destroyed this great country.

Fleabagger debtors have destroyed the USA.

Now the bills are coming sue....LOL...

reaganomics destroyed the US. teabagger mythology

On 7/5/11 6:12 PM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 18:07:59 -0400, wrote:

On Jul 4, 6:23 pm, John wrote:
You'll appreciate this, I think!

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...ethoscope.html

Excellent! Of course, It makes you wonder if that guy is a rightie,
christian, fundie...

LOL!

What a dumb ending. I am sure better ones on the same theme will come out.

Many here find your opinion on some subjects worthwhile.

Many right-wing morons, racists, bigots.

Exactly. You seem to respond to every post he makes. Have you noticed?

yes I am infatuated

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing
Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 4, 6:23 pm, John *wrote:
You'll appreciate this, I think!

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...ethoscope.html

Excellent! Of course, It makes you wonder if that guy is a rightie,
christian, fundie...

LOL!

What a dumb ending. *I am sure better ones on the same theme will come out.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.
------

Yeah, I'm sure to you it is.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 4, 6:23 pm, John wrote:
You'll appreciate this, I think!

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...ethoscope.html

Excellent! Of course, It makes you wonder if that guy is a rightie,
christian, fundie...

LOL!

What a dumb ending. I am sure better ones on the same theme will come out.

Christians have destroyed this great country.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Yeah, I'm sure to you they have.

On Jul 4, 6:23 pm, John wrote:
You'll appreciate this, I think!

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...ethoscope.html

Excellent! Of course, It makes you wonder if that guy is a rightie,
christian, fundie...

LOL!

What a dumb ending. I am sure better ones on the same theme will come out.

Christians have destroyed this great country.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Yeah, I'm sure to you they have.

You're responding to an ID spoofer, Tim.

On Jul 4, 6:23 pm, John *wrote:
You'll appreciate this, I think!

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...ethoscope.html

Excellent! Of course, It makes you wonder if that guy is a rightie,
christian, fundie...

LOL!

What a dumb ending. I am sure better ones on the same theme will come out.

Christians have destroyed this great country.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Yeah, I'm sure to you they have.

You're responding to an ID spoofer, Tim.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Actually I was responding to a comment regardless of the poster....

On Jul 4, 6:23 pm, John wrote:
You'll appreciate this, I think!

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...ethoscope.html

Excellent! Of course, It makes you wonder if that guy is a rightie,
christian, fundie...

LOL!

What a dumb ending. I am sure better ones on the same theme will come
out.

Christians have destroyed this great country.

Fleabagger debtors have destroyed the USA.

Now the bills are coming sue....LOL...

reaganomics destroyed the US. teabagger mythology

You should really get a job.

Warning: Adult Content Rich General 8 October 17th 09 12:48 AM
O/T Seinfeld in Oz - No sailing content jlrogers±³© ASA 1 December 11th 06 01:55 PM
In two days-sailing content John Cairns ASA 2 November 6th 04 01:35 AM
Sailing content! John Cairns ASA 3 August 23rd 04 11:42 AM
WARNING TO BOATERS WARNING TO BAOTERS Capt. Frank Hopkins General 5 October 30th 03 08:36 PM