Default A treat for Yall

A duet by Pat and Martina.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbv5i...eature=related
Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 4, 1:56*pm, Jay wrote:
A duet by Pat and Martina.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbv5i...eature=related

Man, that's great. Pat is one of the all time female rock voices of
the 80's.

Thanks for sharing.

On 7/5/2011 1:27 AM, Tim wrote:
On Jul 4, 1:56 pm, wrote:
A duet by Pat and Martina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbv5i...eature=related

Man, that's great. Pat is one of the all time female rock voices of
the 80's.

Thanks for sharing.

Did you notice that Martina seemed to be in awe of Pat's performance?

stp stp is offline

On Jul 5, 8:07*pm, Tim wrote:
On Jul 5, 10:12*am, Jay wrote:

On 7/5/2011 1:27 AM, Tim wrote:

On Jul 4, 1:56 pm, *wrote:
A duet by Pat and Martina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbv5i...eature=related

Well we had a special treat Monday. We stayed on our boat on the
Charles River for the 4th of July in Boston. Got to hear Martina live
while watching her on TV.

And Pat always knocks my (Red) Sox off too!

Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 5, 7:51*pm, stp wrote:
On Jul 5, 8:07*pm, Tim wrote:

On Jul 5, 10:12*am, Jay wrote:

On 7/5/2011 1:27 AM, Tim wrote:

On Jul 4, 1:56 pm, *wrote:
A duet by Pat and Martina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbv5i...eature=related

Well we had a special treat Monday. We stayed on our boat on the
Charles River for the 4th of July in Boston. Got to hear Martina live
while watching her on TV.

And Pat always knocks my (Red) Sox off too!

That had to be a blast! a lot of people don't realize that Pat was
vocally trained to be an opera singer. Even though she made it in
rock, it still payed off for her.

On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:51:47 -0700 (PDT), stp wrote:

On Jul 5, 8:07*pm, Tim wrote:
On Jul 5, 10:12*am, Jay wrote:

On 7/5/2011 1:27 AM, Tim wrote:

On Jul 4, 1:56 pm, *wrote:
A duet by Pat and Martina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbv5i...eature=related

Well we had a special treat Monday. We stayed on our boat on the
Charles River for the 4th of July in Boston. Got to hear Martina live
while watching her on TV.

And Pat always knocks my (Red) Sox off too!

After watching the DC fireworks on the TV, we switched to Boston. I wish I'd watched only Boston's.
I've never been able to figure why the capitol of the country couldn't do a better job.

Boston always does a great job.

On 7/6/11 11:26 AM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:51:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Jul 5, 8:07 pm, wrote:
On Jul 5, 10:12 am, wrote:

On 7/5/2011 1:27 AM, Tim wrote:

On Jul 4, 1:56 pm, wrote:
A duet by Pat and Martina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbv5i...eature=related

Well we had a special treat Monday. We stayed on our boat on the
Charles River for the 4th of July in Boston. Got to hear Martina live
while watching her on TV.

And Pat always knocks my (Red) Sox off too!

After watching the DC fireworks on the TV, we switched to Boston. I wish I'd watched only Boston's.
I've never been able to figure why the capitol of the country couldn't do a better job.

Boston always does a great job.

My recollection is that the DC fireworks are paid for by the city
government of the District of Government. I saw the Boston fireworks on
TV in the past and was curious because they seemed a lot more extensive.
The Boston show apparently is paid for by private corporate interests.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Have any of yall here played neopets? justmee General 0 May 6th 11 04:56 AM
See yall's... Tim General 14 February 15th 10 03:19 PM
How to treat a visitor Don White General 9 February 3rd 09 03:13 AM
Halloween Treat Jeff Morris ASA 3 October 31st 03 12:33 AM