BoatBanter.com

-   -   A treat for Yall (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/134921-treat-yall.html)

Jay[_5_] July 4th 11 07:56 PM

A treat for Yall

A duet by Pat and Martina.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbv5i...eature=related

Tim July 5th 11 06:27 AM

A treat for Yall

On Jul 4, 1:56*pm, Jay wrote:
A duet by Pat and Martina.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbv5i...eature=related

Man, that's great. Pat is one of the all time female rock voices of
the 80's.

Thanks for sharing.

Jay[_5_] July 5th 11 04:12 PM

A treat for Yall

On 7/5/2011 1:27 AM, Tim wrote:
On Jul 4, 1:56 pm, wrote:
A duet by Pat and Martina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbv5i...eature=related

Man, that's great. Pat is one of the all time female rock voices of
the 80's.

Thanks for sharing.

Did you notice that Martina seemed to be in awe of Pat's performance?

Tim July 6th 11 01:07 AM

A treat for Yall

On Jul 5, 10:38*am, iBoat alot wrote:
In article , says...

stp July 6th 11 01:51 AM

A treat for Yall

On Jul 5, 8:07*pm, Tim wrote:
On Jul 5, 10:12*am, Jay wrote:

On 7/5/2011 1:27 AM, Tim wrote:

On Jul 4, 1:56 pm, *wrote:
A duet by Pat and Martina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbv5i...eature=related

Well we had a special treat Monday. We stayed on our boat on the
Charles River for the 4th of July in Boston. Got to hear Martina live
while watching her on TV.

And Pat always knocks my (Red) Sox off too!

Tim July 6th 11 02:14 AM

A treat for Yall

On Jul 5, 7:51*pm, stp wrote:
On Jul 5, 8:07*pm, Tim wrote:

On Jul 5, 10:12*am, Jay wrote:

On 7/5/2011 1:27 AM, Tim wrote:

On Jul 4, 1:56 pm, *wrote:
A duet by Pat and Martina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbv5i...eature=related

Well we had a special treat Monday. We stayed on our boat on the
Charles River for the 4th of July in Boston. Got to hear Martina live
while watching her on TV.

And Pat always knocks my (Red) Sox off too!

That had to be a blast! a lot of people don't realize that Pat was
vocally trained to be an opera singer. Even though she made it in
rock, it still payed off for her.

John H[_2_] July 6th 11 04:26 PM

A treat for Yall

On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:51:47 -0700 (PDT), stp wrote:

On Jul 5, 8:07*pm, Tim wrote:
On Jul 5, 10:12*am, Jay wrote:

On 7/5/2011 1:27 AM, Tim wrote:

On Jul 4, 1:56 pm, *wrote:
A duet by Pat and Martina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbv5i...eature=related

Well we had a special treat Monday. We stayed on our boat on the
Charles River for the 4th of July in Boston. Got to hear Martina live
while watching her on TV.

And Pat always knocks my (Red) Sox off too!

After watching the DC fireworks on the TV, we switched to Boston. I wish I'd watched only Boston's.
I've never been able to figure why the capitol of the country couldn't do a better job.

Boston always does a great job.

Harryk July 6th 11 04:34 PM

A treat for Yall

On 7/6/11 11:26 AM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:51:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Jul 5, 8:07 pm, wrote:
On Jul 5, 10:12 am, wrote:

On 7/5/2011 1:27 AM, Tim wrote:

On Jul 4, 1:56 pm, wrote:
A duet by Pat and Martina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbv5i...eature=related

Well we had a special treat Monday. We stayed on our boat on the
Charles River for the 4th of July in Boston. Got to hear Martina live
while watching her on TV.

And Pat always knocks my (Red) Sox off too!

After watching the DC fireworks on the TV, we switched to Boston. I wish I'd watched only Boston's.
I've never been able to figure why the capitol of the country couldn't do a better job.

Boston always does a great job.

My recollection is that the DC fireworks are paid for by the city
government of the District of Government. I saw the Boston fireworks on
TV in the past and was curious because they seemed a lot more extensive.
The Boston show apparently is paid for by private corporate interests.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing