Tim Tim is offline

Default See yall's...

I'm getting ready to go for a lovely weekend with my sweetie!

have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GhEc...eature=related

On Feb 12, 8:27*am, Tim wrote:
I'm getting ready to go for a lovely weekend with my sweetie!

have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GhEc...eature=related

Sounds like fun, have a great time

Scotty

On Feb 12, 8:27*am, Tim wrote:
I'm getting ready to go for a lovely weekend with my sweetie!

have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GhEc...eature=related

So where are you headed off to? You going fishing, or what?

In article 6fd29c91-99ae-4ac1-8e3d-
, says...

On Feb 12, 8:27*am, Tim wrote:
I'm getting ready to go for a lovely weekend with my sweetie!

have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GhEc...eature=related

So where are you headed off to? You going fishing, or what?

Didn't you watch the video He is going to spend some quality time with
a bottle of mountain dew, a monopoly board, and his girlfriend (Who
also happens to be his wife).

Scotty

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 05:27:17 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

I'm getting ready to go for a lovely weekend with my sweetie!

have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GhEc...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDVgEcikklI

Have fun.

It's 106 miles to Chicago... Me and the wife used to do that every time
we took off for a long trip like the Indy 500 or various trips south.

We always started with a good laugh.

Scotty

wrote:

I'm getting ready to go for a lovely weekend with my sweetie!

have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GhEc...eature=related

I had a chance to see them when the door charge was $5.00. Passed, I
don't know why. Years later, in 2006 they did their Christmas show in
Redwood City. By then of course it was the Brian Setzer Orchestra.
Great show!
Eddie

On Feb 12, 8:27*am, Tim wrote:
I'm getting ready to go for a lovely weekend with my sweetie!

have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GhEc...eature=related

So where are you headed off to? You going fishing, or what?

Didn't you watch the video He is going to spend some quality time with
a bottle of mountain dew, a monopoly board, and his girlfriend (Who
also happens to be his wife).

Scotty

I watched as much of the video as I was able to withstand.

What the hell do the ''Stray Cats" have to do with a weekend with a
sweetie? I hope he's not going to a concert of theirs. Man, I'd rather
go stare at a carp pond.
--

Liberal Logic: Terrorists have rights, Christians don't.

John H.

In article , hawaii-50
@sbcglobal.net says...

wrote:

I'm getting ready to go for a lovely weekend with my sweetie!

have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GhEc...eature=related

I had a chance to see them when the door charge was $5.00. Passed, I
don't know why. Years later, in 2006 they did their Christmas show in
Redwood City. By then of course it was the Brian Setzer Orchestra.
Great show!
Eddie

Oh man, that Christmas show is just incredible. I caught it on PBS or
similar once, never found it again. I was fortunate enough to work with
a couple venues back in the mid Eighties which allowed me to get back
stage with The Cats, and several other cool artists though.

But it bears repeating. If any of you ever get a chance to see it on the
tube or rental, it's worth seeing that Christmas special.

Scotty

In article ,
says...

wrote:

In article 6fd29c91-99ae-4ac1-8e3d-
,
says...

On Feb 12, 8:27*am, Tim wrote:
I'm getting ready to go for a lovely weekend with my sweetie!

have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GhEc...eature=related

So where are you headed off to? You going fishing, or what?

Didn't you watch the video He is going to spend some quality time with
a bottle of mountain dew, a monopoly board, and his girlfriend (Who
also happens to be his wife).

Scotty

I watched as much of the video as I was able to withstand.

What the hell do the ''Stray Cats" have to do with a weekend with a
sweetie? I hope he's not going to a concert of theirs. Man, I'd rather
go stare at a carp pond.

Geeze John... The song is about "playing house"... I can't imagine what
a husband and wife could do in a far away city in a nice hotel,
dinner...

I dunno, but it sounds like a Valentine's weekend to me

Scotty..... Geeze John:O

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 19:55:21 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Feb 12, 8:27*am, Tim wrote:
[...]

You could actually understand the words? Damn, was it worth puttin' in
the hearing aids? God, what am I missing in life?