John H[_12_] John H[_12_] is offline

Default See yall's...

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 19:55:21 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:28:39 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article 6fd29c91-99ae-4ac1-8e3d-
, says...

On Feb 12, 8:27*am, Tim wrote:
I'm getting ready to go for a lovely weekend with my sweetie!

have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GhEc...eature=related

So where are you headed off to? You going fishing, or what?

Didn't you watch the video He is going to spend some quality time with
a bottle of mountain dew, a monopoly board, and his girlfriend (Who
also happens to be his wife).

Scotty

I watched as much of the video as I was able to withstand.

What the hell do the ''Stray Cats" have to do with a weekend with a
sweetie? I hope he's not going to a concert of theirs. Man, I'd rather
go stare at a carp pond.

Geeze John... The song is about "playing house"... I can't imagine what
a husband and wife could do in a far away city in a nice hotel,
dinner...

I dunno, but it sounds like a Valentine's weekend to me

Scotty..... Geeze John:O

You could actually understand the words? Damn, was it worth puttin' in
the hearing aids? God, what am I missing in life?
--

Liberal Logic: Terrorists have rights, Christians don't.

John H.