I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default See yall's...

In article , hawaii-50
@sbcglobal.net says...

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 05:27:17 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

I'm getting ready to go for a lovely weekend with my sweetie!

have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GhEc...eature=related

I had a chance to see them when the door charge was $5.00. Passed, I
don't know why. Years later, in 2006 they did their Christmas show in
Redwood City. By then of course it was the Brian Setzer Orchestra.
Great show!
Eddie

Oh man, that Christmas show is just incredible. I caught it on PBS or
similar once, never found it again. I was fortunate enough to work with
a couple venues back in the mid Eighties which allowed me to get back
stage with The Cats, and several other cool artists though.

But it bears repeating. If any of you ever get a chance to see it on the
tube or rental, it's worth seeing that Christmas special.

Scotty