Jim Carter

Default Natural Rivers (or not) - Pine, Upper manistee

"stone" wrote in message
Interesting point, but if you want natural rivers go to Alaska, not

Michigan
or anywhere in the Midwest. We can not alter our environment to meet the
emotional needs of a few elitists.

You need not travel so far. Just cross the border into Canada and drive to
the North Shore of Lake Superior. Lots of very good natural rivers.

Jim Carter
"The Boat"
Bayfield

rick etter

"Jim Carter" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...

"stone" wrote in message
Interesting point, but if you want natural rivers go to Alaska, not

Michigan
or anywhere in the Midwest. We can not alter our environment to meet the
emotional needs of a few elitists.

You need not travel so far. Just cross the border into Canada and drive

the North Shore of Lake Superior. Lots of very good natural rivers.

And very good paddling too!

Pukashwa, White, Dog, Steel....

rick etter
Canoe North