Default You mooks and right wing trashmiesters can't ignore me.

I am the supreme ruler of rec.boats and always have been. You stupid
schitts, I have a liberal arts degree from Yale, have owned every boat
there is to own, and know everything there is to know. Just ask Don. I
will not be ignored. Try it and see. My new group isn't doing very well
so I have to come here. Seems I don't have very many friends. But I do
have Don so **** all of you. He'll believe my tales. If you mook
assholes try to ignore me, all hell will break out. I'll call the cops
on you.

On 6/16/2011 9:49 AM, Harryk wrote:
I am the supreme ruler of rec.boats and always have been. You stupid
schitts, I have a liberal arts degree from Yale, have owned every boat
there is to own, and know everything there is to know. Just ask Don. I
will not be ignored. Try it and see. My new group isn't doing very well
so I have to come here. Seems I don't have very many friends. But I do
have Don so **** all of you. He'll believe my tales. If you mook
assholes try to ignore me, all hell will break out. I'll call the cops
on you.

You don't seem to be yourself today. Usually you are more modest.

On Jun 16, 9:53*am, Jay wrote:
On 6/16/2011 9:49 AM, Harryk wrote:

I am the supreme ruler of rec.boats and always have been. You stupid
schitts, I have a liberal arts degree from Yale, have owned every boat
there is to own, and know everything there is to know. Just ask Don. I
will not be ignored. Try it and see. My new group isn't doing very well
so I have to come here. Seems I don't have very many friends. But I do
have Don so **** all of you. He'll believe my tales. If you mook
assholes try to ignore me, all hell will break out. I'll call the cops
on you.

You don't seem to be yourself today. Usually you are more modest.

You always reply to ID Spoofers?

On 6/16/11 10:55 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 16, 9:53 am, wrote:
On 6/16/2011 9:49 AM, Harryk wrote:

I am the supreme ruler of rec.boats and always have been. You stupid
schitts, I have a liberal arts degree from Yale, have owned every boat
there is to own, and know everything there is to know. Just ask Don. I
will not be ignored. Try it and see. My new group isn't doing very well
so I have to come here. Seems I don't have very many friends. But I do
have Don so **** all of you. He'll believe my tales. If you mook
assholes try to ignore me, all hell will break out. I'll call the cops
on you.

You don't seem to be yourself today. Usually you are more modest.

You always reply to ID Spoofers?

He probably is one. He was "surprised" when I refused him entree to
rec-boating-fishing, but he is exactly the sort of person I didn't want
in there...he has nothing to say about boats and all he does here is
toss moronic insults.

Poor Scotty Ingersoll...it doesn't seem likely he can control anything.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On Jun 16, 10:49*am, Harryk wrote:
I am the supreme ruler of rec.boats and always have been. You stupid
schitts, I have a liberal arts degree from Yale, have owned every boat
there is to own, and know everything there is to know. Just ask Don. I
will not be ignored. Try it and see. My new group isn't doing very well
so I have to come here. Seems I don't have very many friends. But I do
have Don so **** all of you. He'll believe my tales. If you mook
assholes try to ignore me, all hell will break out. I'll call the cops
on you.

Is that you, Snotty??
Give it up.. you sound pathetic... even more so than usual!

On 6/16/2011 10:55 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 16, 9:53 am, wrote:
On 6/16/2011 9:49 AM, Harryk wrote:

I am the supreme ruler of rec.boats and always have been. You stupid
schitts, I have a liberal arts degree from Yale, have owned every boat
there is to own, and know everything there is to know. Just ask Don. I
will not be ignored. Try it and see. My new group isn't doing very well
so I have to come here. Seems I don't have very many friends. But I do
have Don so **** all of you. He'll believe my tales. If you mook
assholes try to ignore me, all hell will break out. I'll call the cops
on you.

You don't seem to be yourself today. Usually you are more modest.

You always reply to ID Spoofers?

Not always. Why do you ask?

On 6/16/2011 10:59 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/16/11 10:55 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 16, 9:53 am, wrote:

You don't seem to be yourself today. Usually you are more modest.

You always reply to ID Spoofers?

He probably is one. He was "surprised" when I refused him entree to
rec-boating-fishing, but he is exactly the sort of person I didn't want
in there...he has nothing to say about boats and all he does here is
toss moronic insults.

Obviously you are delusional. Why would I give you an email address or
any other personal information? It has been reported here, by several
individuals, that you are not trustworthy.

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/16/11 10:55 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 16, 9:53 am, wrote:
[...]

And Harry makes himself look stupid once again! Hey, why don't you go
back to that new group and stay there, you fat narcissistic *******...

On Jun 16, 11:27*am, Jay wrote:
On 6/16/2011 10:55 AM, *e#c wrote:

On Jun 16, 9:53 am, *wrote:
On 6/16/2011 9:49 AM, Harryk wrote:

I am the supreme ruler of rec.boats and always have been. You stupid
schitts, I have a liberal arts degree from Yale, have owned every boat
there is to own, and know everything there is to know. Just ask Don. I
will not be ignored. Try it and see. My new group isn't doing very well
so I have to come here. Seems I don't have very many friends. But I do
have Don so **** all of you. He'll believe my tales. If you mook
assholes try to ignore me, all hell will break out. I'll call the cops
on you.

You don't seem to be yourself today. Usually you are more modest.

You always reply to ID Spoofers?

Not always. Why do you ask?

Cause you replied to one in this thread, that's all.

Attention Mooks Harryk General 0 May 22nd 11 03:29 PM
Please ignore that other HK HK[_5_] General 40 March 15th 10 08:25 PM
Right Wing loses, Left Wing Wins Big H K[_3_] General 0 July 13th 09 11:58 AM
IGNORE THEM! John H.[_4_] General 5 June 3rd 08 01:15 PM
Test - Please ignore John Allan UK Paddle 0 November 6th 03 09:31 AM