Harryk Harryk is offline

Default You mooks and right wing trashmiesters can't ignore me.

I am the supreme ruler of rec.boats and always have been. You stupid
schitts, I have a liberal arts degree from Yale, have owned every boat
there is to own, and know everything there is to know. Just ask Don. I
will not be ignored. Try it and see. My new group isn't doing very well
so I have to come here. Seems I don't have very many friends. But I do
have Don so **** all of you. He'll believe my tales. If you mook
assholes try to ignore me, all hell will break out. I'll call the cops
on you.