Default You mooks and right wing trashmiesters can't ignore me.

On 6/16/11 4:22 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , says...

On 6/16/2011 10:59 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/16/11 10:55 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 16, 9:53 am, wrote:

You don't seem to be yourself today. Usually you are more modest.

You always reply to ID Spoofers?

He probably is one. He was "surprised" when I refused him entree to
rec-boating-fishing, but he is exactly the sort of person I didn't want
in there...he has nothing to say about boats and all he does here is
toss moronic insults.

Obviously you are delusional. Why would I give you an email address or
any other personal information? It has been reported here, by several
individuals, that you are not trustworthy.

What you have to watch out for with harry is the "harrytales" he tells
based on information you have given over time... My family camping with
my daughter to get her to her life goal of a blue plate, harry turns
into incest... he is a sick ****er, best left to his own misery...

From wiki:

Blue-plate special or blue plate special is a term used in the United
States by restaurants, particularly (but not only) diners and cafes. It
refers to a specially-low-priced meal, usually changing daily. It
typically consists of a "meat and three" (three vegetables), presented
on a single plate, often a divided plate (rather than more elegantly on
separate dishes). The term was very common from the 1920s through the
1950s. As of 2007 there are still a few restaurants and diners that
offer blue-plate specials under that name, sometimes on blue plates, but
it is a vanishing tradition. The phrase itself, however, is still a
common American colloquial expression.

A web collection of 1930s prose gives this definition: "A Blue Plate
Special is a low-priced daily diner special: a main course with all the
fixins, a daily combo, a square for two bits."[citation needed]

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

North Star wrote:
On Jun 16, 10:49 am, wrote:

I am the supreme ruler of rec.boats and always have been. You stupid
schitts, I have a liberal arts degree from Yale, have owned every boat
there is to own, and know everything there is to know. Just ask Don. I
will not be ignored. Try it and see. My new group isn't doing very well
so I have to come here. Seems I don't have very many friends. But I do
have Don so **** all of you. He'll believe my tales. If you mook
assholes try to ignore me, all hell will break out. I'll call the cops
on you.

Is that you, Snotty??
Give it up.. you sound pathetic... even more so than usual!

Look outside your window and around your ****ty house if you want to see
the true definition of pathetic.

In article ,
says...

On 16/06/2011 2:23 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...

On 16/06/2011 8:55 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 16, 9:53 am, wrote:
On 6/16/2011 9:49 AM, Harryk wrote:

I am the supreme ruler of rec.boats and always have been. You stupid
schitts, I have a liberal arts degree from Yale, have owned every boat
there is to own, and know everything there is to know. Just ask Don. I
will not be ignored. Try it and see. My new group isn't doing very well
so I have to come here. Seems I don't have very many friends. But I do
have Don so **** all of you. He'll believe my tales. If you mook
assholes try to ignore me, all hell will break out. I'll call the cops
on you.

You don't seem to be yourself today. Usually you are more modest.

You always reply to ID Spoofers?

ID spoofer or skitz?

Harry has several computers... He used to brag about spoofing, now he
expects us to trust it's not really himsnerk

Agreed. I too suspect he does. That is why I often call him skitz.

So, you think you can stop addressing these idiots? Or at least any post
that has a personal insult (effectively ignoring plum, harry, jps, bob,
and don) or vulgar insinuation?? Just wondering. You will notice the
absence of a regular poster over the next few days, another decent one
that has decided to move along because of the bull**** here...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On 6/16/11 10:01 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

So, you think you can stop addressing these idiots? Or at least any post
that has a personal insult (effectively ignoring plum, harry, jps, bob,
and don) or vulgar insinuation?? Just wondering. You will notice the
absence of a regular poster over the next few days, another decent one
that has decided to move along because of the bull**** here...

This is really funny, coming from an obstreperous, vulgar, lying little
**** like you. If you want the bull**** to stop here, stop posting and
get all your asshole friends to stop posting, stop ID spoofing, et cetera.

Big tent weekend coming up?

Attention Mooks Harryk General 0 May 22nd 11 03:29 PM
Please ignore that other HK HK[_5_] General 40 March 15th 10 08:25 PM
Right Wing loses, Left Wing Wins Big H K[_3_] General 0 July 13th 09 11:58 AM
IGNORE THEM! John H.[_4_] General 5 June 3rd 08 01:15 PM
Test - Please ignore John Allan UK Paddle 0 November 6th 03 09:31 AM