Default Insult-free boating discussions

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/14/11 8:25 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articlePIOdncNpC4lOqmrQnZ2dnUVZ_gGdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

Well, be careful folks, remember, Harry is only trying to collect
personal info to use later in his sick games..

Here is a typical answer to a post by your leader Harry Krause

"You really have to wonder about the IQ of anyone who takes Ingersoll's
crazy claims seriously. He just makes up some really crazy **** and then
repeats it a zillion times in order to find believers."

1. No personal information is required or sought.

2. I have turned down a couple of requests for access that came from
"ringers." I have also turned down or terminated access for a couple of
assholes who attempted to use the known log-in info of other posters.

3. Any rational, reasonably intelligent person, after reading your daily
postings of insanity, would come to the same conclusion...you are not
someone to be taken seriously.

4. We're not looking for trash posters like you who have nothing to
contribute.

Then why come here and post trash? Go over to your new group and stay
there.

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/14/11 9:55 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer33859
[...]

Yup, a post full of insults and attacks... This is what folks can expect
in your new information mine too. You are a real piece of work...
Speaking of which, why is it you stopped accusing me of terrible things
while racing with my child ever since you called the cops on me? Did
they finally tell you to knock it off???

I posted in direct response to your bull**** charges that I was data
mining. There is no data mining taking place. You have no evidence that
data mining is taking place. It's just more of your ****ed-off bull****.
I also stated I kept an eye on "newbies" and kicked off a couple who I
suspected were troublemakers. I am not interested in having posters
around whose primary interest is in being snarly or insulting. There's
no place for the likes of you.

Then why is it that ALL you do here is insult, call names and act
snarly?

Other than the several phone calls I received from your local police in
response to my reporting of your threats, I have had no contact with the
authorities. If, however, you again start making direct or indirect
threats of physical violence, I will not hesitate to report such incidents.

Yes, we all know you are a coward.

Default harry's information mine....

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On 6/14/11 10:49 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articlejP6dne4rUYs782rQnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/14/11 9:55 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/14/11 8:25 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articlePIOdncNpC4lOqmrQnZ2dnUVZ_gGdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

Well, be careful folks, remember, Harry is only trying to collect
personal info to use later in his sick games..

Here is a typical answer to a post by your leader Harry Krause

"You really have to wonder about the IQ of anyone who takes Ingersoll's
crazy claims seriously. He just makes up some really crazy **** and then
repeats it a zillion times in order to find believers."

And what does my comment about your insanity have to do with data mining?

Answer?

Nothing.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

You are well known for lulling folks into "friendly" banter and
gathering information about their boats, families, lives and then
contorting those pieces of information to degrade or attack folks. Most
times using half facts to smear folks and bully them... It's what you
do, it's what you have done here for over a decade...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On 6/14/11 11:30 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

Just call me..."Swami Harry..."

If you weren't already getting full recognition as a paranoid full, your
latest post would do it for you.

No one would know anything about your mini-bike racing kid if you
weren't pimping here continuously.

[...]

Take your insulting childish bull**** to your own group, asshat.

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

Exactly, I gave personal info about camping weekends with my family, you
turned my info into a story about me doing nasty stuff my daughter in a
tent... Why do you think those cops were so disgusted with you? They had
your number from the day one.

-_

On 6/14/11 12:23 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article9eudnWaRlLPh4mrQnZ2dnUVZ_gidnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

I've had no indication your local cops were "disgusted" with me. Sounds
to me like another of your "data mining" bull**** claims. And why do you
keeping bringing up doing "nasty stuff" with your daughter in a tent?
Almost seems like you are missing the attention.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On 14/06/2011 4:28 AM, Harryk wrote:
What do these posters have in common:

Canuck57
BAR
Despot
Frogwatch
Tosk
iBoat
Jay
Just Wait (Tosk)
LG
TopBassDog
ID thief of the day

Simple.

You won't find them posting their insults and snarly stupidity at
http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

We have about a dozen posters posting about recreational boating and
fishing, with no insults of any kind, no ID thievery, no endless numbers
of posts extolling the virtues of any particular branch of politics, no
threats of physical violence, et cetera.

Far fewer posts than here, but all signal, no noise.

I see it differently The above are capable of inteligent responses.
Harryk, defumer, wf3h and some others, just fleabagger welshers hanging
on someones tits. Very rate to get much intelligence, just whining,
slander and fleabag'in.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.