iBoat iBoat is offline

Default Insult-free boating discussions

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/14/11 8:25 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articlePIOdncNpC4lOqmrQnZ2dnUVZ_gGdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

Well, be careful folks, remember, Harry is only trying to collect
personal info to use later in his sick games..

Here is a typical answer to a post by your leader Harry Krause

"You really have to wonder about the IQ of anyone who takes Ingersoll's
crazy claims seriously. He just makes up some really crazy **** and then
repeats it a zillion times in order to find believers."

1. No personal information is required or sought.

2. I have turned down a couple of requests for access that came from
"ringers." I have also turned down or terminated access for a couple of
assholes who attempted to use the known log-in info of other posters.

3. Any rational, reasonably intelligent person, after reading your daily
postings of insanity, would come to the same conclusion...you are not
someone to be taken seriously.

4. We're not looking for trash posters like you who have nothing to
contribute.

Then why come here and post trash? Go over to your new group and stay
there.