Default Damn, they are sold out!

On Jun 13, 2:41*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
On 13/06/2011 11:28 AM, North Star wrote:

On Jun 13, 2:00 pm, *wrote:
http://www.mint.ca/store/coin/fine-g...aple-leaf-fore....

Damn, I wanted one. *Real money. *Oh well, guess I will have to stick
with bars at the bank. *Good deal at $60,000.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Uh..huh!
You'd better stick to your copper penny collection.

Going to write them and see if they will cut more.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

This is the only one worth collecting..........

iBoat wrote:
In articleb8c32a8c-80a7-45fd-9bf1-
,
says...

On Jun 13, 2:00 pm, wrote:

http://www.mint.ca/store/coin/fine-g...aple-leaf-fore...

Damn, I wanted one. Real money. Oh well, guess I will have to stick
with bars at the bank. Good deal at $60,000.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Uh..huh!
You'd better stick to your copper penny collection.

Going to write them and see if they will cut more.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

This is the only one worth collecting..........

Uh oh, Harry will now ban you from his new fantastic group for reading a
Fox News article.

That one is worth over $5MM US now...

On Jun 13, 2:00 pm, wrote:
http://www.mint.ca/store/coin/fine-g...aple-leaf-fore...

Damn, I wanted one. Real money. Oh well, guess I will have to stick
with bars at the bank. Good deal at $60,000.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Uh..huh!
You'd better stick to your copper penny collection.

Going to write them and see if they will cut more.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

This is the only one worth collecting..........

Nice. Now that is real money.

On Jun 13, 2:00 pm, wrote:
http://www.mint.ca/store/coin/fine-g...aple-leaf-fore...

Damn, I wanted one. Real money. Oh well, guess I will have to stick
with bars at the bank. Good deal at $60,000.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.
Uh..huh!
You'd better stick to your copper penny collection.
Going to write them and see if they will cut more.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.
This is the only one worth collecting..........

Uh oh, Harry will now ban you from his new fantastic group for reading a
Fox News article.

That one is worth over $5MM US now...

And think, Libya has 144 tons of it. India and China too are buying hug
lots of it, as in 100's of tons.

Real money.

On Jun 13, 2:00 pm, * *wrote:

http://www.mint.ca/store/coin/fine-g...aple-leaf-fore...

Damn, I wanted one. *Real money. *Oh well, guess I will have to stick
with bars at the bank. *Good deal at $60,000.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem..

Uh..huh!
You'd better stick to your copper penny collection.

Going to write them and see if they will cut more.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

This is the only one worth collecting..........

Uh oh, Harry will now ban you from his new fantastic group for reading a
Fox News article.

That one is worth over $5MM US now...- Hide quoted text -

Just how much IS 5MM, dip****?

On Jun 13, 2:00 pm, wrote:
[...]

Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.- Hide quoted text -

For a " supposedly " smart person, you sure as hell can't proof-read.

On 13/06/2011 6:02 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jun 13, 2:00 pm, wrote:
[...]

Funny, I don't do too bad for not being legally sighted. And don't even
suck on the system.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 11:21:22 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 13/06/2011 6:02 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jun 13, 2:00 pm, wrote:
[...]

Oh, so you've got vision problems. If that's true, then I won't
condemn you for typos going forward.

*e#c wrote:

On Jun 13, 2:00 pm, wrote:

http://www.mint.ca/store/coin/fine-g...aple-leaf-fore...

Damn, I wanted one. Real money. Oh well, guess I will have to stick
with bars at the bank. Good deal at $60,000.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem..

Uh..huh!
You'd better stick to your copper penny collection.

Going to write them and see if they will cut more.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

This is the only one worth collecting..........

Uh oh, Harry will now ban you from his new fantastic group for reading a
Fox News article.

That one is worth over $5MM US now...- Hide quoted text -

Just how much IS 5MM, dip****?

Google it, Yellow Teeth. Put a $ in front and get back to me.

Sold. Maxprop ASA 2 May 2nd 07 01:59 AM
Sold. Capt. Rob ASA 0 April 30th 07 08:53 PM
Sold! Flying Tadpole ASA 7 December 20th 06 10:13 AM
Sold! Bobsprit ASA 0 October 24th 03 10:14 PM