posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sold!

Flying Tadpole II now sold to a local buyer who word has it is
desperately refitting her for this summer's races!
--

Flying Tadpole
----------------------------------

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Flying Tadpole II now sold to a local buyer who word has it is desperately
refitting her for this summer's races!
--

Flying Tadpole
----------------------------------
www.flyingtadpole.com

Congrats and condolences in equal measure.

--
jlrogers±³©

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Flying Tadpole wrote:
Flying Tadpole II now sold to a local buyer who word has it is
desperately refitting her for this summer's races!

Wow.that was dast! Her fame must have preceded her! Hope she wipes
everyone else off the water.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Flying Tadpole" wrote
Flying Tadpole II now sold to a local buyer who word has it is desperately refitting her for this summer's races!

Fitting her out with a proper Marconi rig, I suspect..... Such a nice hull shouldn't be handicapped
with some old obsolete gaff ketch rig. Duh!

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Flying Tadpole II now sold to a local buyer who word has it is desperately
refitting her for this summer's races!
--

Flying Tadpole
----------------------------------
www.flyingtadpole.com

Did you sell the orgone generator along with the boat?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Tad,

It was one sad day for me when I sign "Pneuma" away but as each NW Wind
storm blows thru here, I'm very happy I don't have to look after her.

I know you'll miss her but you still have a boat.I also know you know
how to again

Congratulation on you sale.

By the way I invested in a High Income Fund with my sale and so far it
has carried my VISA ACCOUNT while growing the account.

Life isn't to bad on an old man

Thom

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote
It was one sad day for me when I sign "Pneuma" away.....
By the way I invested in a High Income Fund with my sale and so far it
has carried my VISA ACCOUNT while growing the account.

Kewl, but I didn't know you could open a mutual fund for $149.99..... :-))

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Flying Tadpole II now sold to a local buyer who word has it is desperately
refitting her for this summer's races!
--

Flying Tadpole
----------------------------------
www.flyingtadpole.com

Did you sell the orgone generator along with the boat?

Didn't have one. I wasn't privy to such knowledge at the time.
However, i now understand why one of the more notorious US scooners was
for ever capsizing in deluges. That was a clear result of using metal
tube (Flagpole) masts instead of the as-designed solid timber, and
failing to cap them, obviously. I still dream of Organon.

--

Flying Tadpole