Default Sure is nice.....

And serene here without Harry and Don! I hope we finally got rid of
them, but I'm betting not. Narcissism, you know?
jps jps is offline

And you have contributed what, other than **** all?

On 6/11/2011 2:25 AM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:34:49 -0400, wrote:

And serene here without Harry and Don! I hope we finally got rid of
them, but I'm betting not. Narcissism, you know?

And you have contributed what, other than **** all?

You must be drunk.

On Jun 11, 3:25*am, jps wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:34:49 -0400, iBoat wrote:

And serene here without Harry and Don! I hope we finally got rid of
them, but I'm betting not. Narcissism, you know?

And you have contributed what, other than **** all?

Funny...some of these clowns claim they want us gone but they can't
seen to stop talking about us.
It's as if they're fixated on us... and since they don't boat, what
would they have to talk about?
At least Johnny has his recipies and golf.

On Jun 11, 8:41*am, North Star wrote:
On Jun 11, 3:25*am, jps wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:34:49 -0400, iBoat wrote:

And serene here without Harry and Don! I hope we finally got rid of
them, but I'm betting not. Narcissism, you know?

And you have contributed what, other than **** all?

Funny...some of these clowns claim they want us gone but they can't
seen to stop talking about us.
It's as if they're fixated on us... and since they don't boat, what
would they have to talk about?
At least Johnny has his recipies and golf.

At least Johnny has his recipies and golf.

And that **** isn't wanted here either. You forgot his Racism, and it
isn't wanted here either.

North Star wrote:
On Jun 11, 3:25 am, wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:34:49 -0400, wrote:

And serene here without Harry and Don! I hope we finally got rid of
them, but I'm betting not. Narcissism, you know?

And you have contributed what, other than **** all?

Funny...some of these clowns claim they want us gone but they can't
seen to stop talking about us.
It's as if they're fixated on us... and since they don't boat, what
would they have to talk about?
At least Johnny has his recipies and golf.

Have *you* boated this year? Don't lie.

*e#c wrote:
On Jun 11, 8:41 am, North wrote:

On Jun 11, 3:25 am, wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:34:49 -0400, wrote:

And serene here without Harry and Don! I hope we finally got rid of
them, but I'm betting not. Narcissism, you know?

And you have contributed what, other than **** all?

Funny...some of these clowns claim they want us gone but they can't
seen to stop talking about us.
It's as if they're fixated on us... and since they don't boat, what
would they have to talk about?
At least Johnny has his recipies and golf.

At least Johnny has his recipies and golf.

And that **** isn't wanted here either. You forgot his Racism, and it
isn't wanted here either.

Your yellow teeth and the **** that spews from them isn't wanted
anywhere, asshole.

How Nice. DK General 4 March 14th 09 12:55 AM
Nice try..... [email protected] General 4 February 4th 09 08:57 PM
Nice Eisboch[_2_] General 2 October 16th 07 01:57 PM
Nice, eh? bb General 51 November 27th 05 05:01 AM
It sure is nice . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 1 November 14th 05 11:36 PM