I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default Sure is nice.....

In article ,
says...

In article 76a51200-3f7a-4efc-8c21-
,
says...

On Jun 11, 3:25*am, jps wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:34:49 -0400, iBoat wrote:

And serene here without Harry and Don! I hope we finally got rid of
them, but I'm betting not. Narcissism, you know?

And you have contributed what, other than **** all?

Funny...some of these clowns claim they want us gone but they can't
seen to stop talking about us.
It's as if they're fixated on us... and since they don't boat, what
would they have to talk about?
At least Johnny has his recipies and golf.

Because you haven't left asshole. Try it and see.

Like Wayne says, let them be the sound of one hand clapping...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!