BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sure is nice..... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/133456-sure-nice.html)

iBoat June 10th 11 06:34 PM

Sure is nice.....

And serene here without Harry and Don! I hope we finally got rid of
them, but I'm betting not. Narcissism, you know?

I_am_Tosk June 11th 11 05:13 AM

Sure is nice.....

In article ,
says...

And serene here without Harry and Don! I hope we finally got rid of
them, but I'm betting not. Narcissism, you know?

Nope, they are still here ruining boat posts... Harry slipped up and
forgot to change his name yesterday when he posted as Paul, it will
never end with that guy.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

jps June 11th 11 07:25 AM

Sure is nice.....

And you have contributed what, other than **** all?

Jay[_5_] June 11th 11 09:17 AM

Sure is nice.....

On 6/11/2011 2:25 AM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:34:49 -0400, wrote:

And serene here without Harry and Don! I hope we finally got rid of
them, but I'm betting not. Narcissism, you know?

And you have contributed what, other than **** all?

You must be drunk.

North Star June 11th 11 01:41 PM

Sure is nice.....

On Jun 11, 3:25*am, jps wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:34:49 -0400, iBoat wrote:

And serene here without Harry and Don! I hope we finally got rid of
them, but I'm betting not. Narcissism, you know?

And you have contributed what, other than **** all?

Funny...some of these clowns claim they want us gone but they can't
seen to stop talking about us.
It's as if they're fixated on us... and since they don't boat, what
would they have to talk about?
At least Johnny has his recipies and golf.

*e#c June 11th 11 02:26 PM

Sure is nice.....

On Jun 11, 8:41*am, North Star wrote:
On Jun 11, 3:25*am, jps wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:34:49 -0400, iBoat wrote:

And serene here without Harry and Don! I hope we finally got rid of
them, but I'm betting not. Narcissism, you know?

And you have contributed what, other than **** all?

Funny...some of these clowns claim they want us gone but they can't
seen to stop talking about us.
It's as if they're fixated on us... and since they don't boat, what
would they have to talk about?
At least Johnny has his recipies and golf.

At least Johnny has his recipies and golf.

And that **** isn't wanted here either. You forgot his Racism, and it
isn't wanted here either.

iBoat June 11th 11 03:11 PM

Sure is nice.....

In article 76a51200-3f7a-4efc-8c21-
,
says...

On Jun 11, 3:25*am, jps wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:34:49 -0400, iBoat wrote:

And serene here without Harry and Don! I hope we finally got rid of
them, but I'm betting not. Narcissism, you know?

And you have contributed what, other than **** all?

Funny...some of these clowns claim they want us gone but they can't
seen to stop talking about us.
It's as if they're fixated on us... and since they don't boat, what
would they have to talk about?
At least Johnny has his recipies and golf.

Because you haven't left asshole. Try it and see.

I_am_Tosk June 11th 11 03:21 PM

Sure is nice.....

In article ,
says...

On Jun 11, 3:25*am, jps wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:34:49 -0400, iBoat wrote:

And serene here without Harry and Don! I hope we finally got rid of
them, but I'm betting not. Narcissism, you know?

And you have contributed what, other than **** all?

Funny...some of these clowns claim they want us gone but they can't
seen to stop talking about us.
It's as if they're fixated on us... and since they don't boat, what
would they have to talk about?
At least Johnny has his recipies and golf.

Because you haven't left asshole. Try it and see.

Like Wayne says, let them be the sound of one hand clapping...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

L G[_35_] June 12th 11 03:15 AM

Sure is nice.....

North Star wrote:
On Jun 11, 3:25 am, wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:34:49 -0400, wrote:

And serene here without Harry and Don! I hope we finally got rid of
them, but I'm betting not. Narcissism, you know?

And you have contributed what, other than **** all?

Funny...some of these clowns claim they want us gone but they can't
seen to stop talking about us.
It's as if they're fixated on us... and since they don't boat, what
would they have to talk about?
At least Johnny has his recipies and golf.

Have *you* boated this year? Don't lie.

L G[_35_] June 12th 11 03:16 AM

Sure is nice.....

*e#c wrote:
On Jun 11, 8:41 am, North wrote:

On Jun 11, 3:25 am, wrote:

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:34:49 -0400, wrote:

And serene here without Harry and Don! I hope we finally got rid of
them, but I'm betting not. Narcissism, you know?

And you have contributed what, other than **** all?

Funny...some of these clowns claim they want us gone but they can't
seen to stop talking about us.
It's as if they're fixated on us... and since they don't boat, what
would they have to talk about?
At least Johnny has his recipies and golf.

At least Johnny has his recipies and golf.

And that **** isn't wanted here either. You forgot his Racism, and it
isn't wanted here either.

Your yellow teeth and the **** that spews from them isn't wanted
anywhere, asshole.