Default North Eastern Boating

On Jun 13, 9:31*pm, Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:16:55 -0400, L G
wrote:

I stand by my comments... I've seen the Connecticut laws on internet
stalking/harassing.

Is that really what you do all day?

Larry, I know it's fun at times but I'd really encourage you to
disengage from that sort of dialog.

Good advice... not only does Kruger make an ass of himself, but he
stinks up the newsgroup for the few remaining 'real boaters'.

What are you, Wally?

On 6/14/11 11:42 AM, WaIIy wrote:

You're a sad little man.

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 06:54:12 -0400,
wrote:

You really have to wonder about the IQ of anyone who takes Ingersoll's
crazy claims seriously. He just makes up some really crazy **** and then
repeats it a zillion times in order to find believers.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

wrote:

I stand by my comments... I've seen the Connecticut laws on internet
stalking/harassing.

Is that really what you do all day?

Larry, I know it's fun at times but I'd really encourage you to
disengage from that sort of dialog.

Why? It's not fun, he's an asshole who lives to attack other posters.

wrote:

I stand by my comments... I've seen the Connecticut laws on internet
stalking/harassing.

Is that really what you do all day?

Larry, I know it's fun at times but I'd really encourage you to
disengage from that sort of dialog.

Good advice... not only does Kruger make an ass of himself, but he
stinks up the newsgroup for the few remaining 'real boaters'.

Sure, loser. Who is Kruger?

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 20:22:46 -0400, L G
wrote:

Larry, I know it's fun at times but I'd really encourage you to
disengage from that sort of dialog.

Why? It's not fun, he's an asshole who lives to attack other posters.

Everyone knows that. Let him be the sound of one hand clapping. With
out a sparring partner there is no fight and that is what he lives
for.

I'm in his bull**** killfile.

wrote:

Larry, I know it's fun at times but I'd really encourage you to
disengage from that sort of dialog.

Why? *It's not fun, he's an asshole who lives to attack other posters.

Everyone knows that. *Let him be the sound of one hand clapping. *With
out a sparring partner there is no fight and that is what he lives
for.

What are you whining about Wayne?
I am doing exactly what you're telling kruger to do.... ignoring his
crap.
Don't you think I deserve congratulations at least?

wrote:

Larry, I know it's fun at times but I'd really encourage you to
disengage from that sort of dialog.

Why? It's not fun, he's an asshole who lives to attack other posters.

Everyone knows that. Let him be the sound of one hand clapping. With
out a sparring partner there is no fight and that is what he lives
for.

What are you whining about Wayne?
I am doing exactly what you're telling kruger to do.... ignoring his
crap.
Don't you think I deserve congratulations at least?

Congratulations. You are Krause's #1 lap dog. A dubious distinction.