JimH

Default A new warning system for boating and swimming men up north

http://tinyurl.com/zvurs

;-)

JimH

Default A new warning system for men living up north who boat and/or swim

"JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT com REMOVETHIS wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/zvurs

;-)

The old subject heading just did not sound right.

Black Dog

JimH wrote:
"JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT com REMOVETHIS wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/zvurs

;-)

The old subject heading just did not sound right.

Either way, when I click the link I get:

"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or
don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help
files for more information.

The error returned was:
Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are
not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

You are not logged in, you may log in below"
JimH

"Black Dog" wrote in message
.. .
JimH wrote:
"JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT com REMOVETHIS wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/zvurs

;-)

The old subject heading just did not sound right.

Either way, when I click the link I get:

"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or
don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help
files for more information.

The error returned was:
Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not
logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

You are not logged in, you may log in below"

Mine comes in just fine. I will upload the picture on my host and post a
link to it.

JimH

"JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT com REMOVETHIS wrote in message
. ..

"Black Dog" wrote in message
.. .
JimH wrote:
"JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT com REMOVETHIS wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/zvurs

;-)

The old subject heading just did not sound right.

Either way, when I click the link I get:

"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or
don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help
files for more information.

The error returned was:
Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not
logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

You are not logged in, you may log in below"

Mine comes in just fine. I will upload the picture on my host and post a
link to it.

Here you go. I hope you find it as funny as I did.

http://tinyurl.com/hxwlw

Black Dog

"Black Dog" wrote in message

JimH wrote:

"JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT com REMOVETHIS wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/zvurs

;-)

The old subject heading just did not sound right.

Either way, when I click the link I get:

"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or
don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help
files for more information.

The error returned was:
Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not
logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

You are not logged in, you may log in below"

Mine comes in just fine. I will upload the picture on my host and post a
link to it.

Here you go. I hope you find it as funny as I did.

http://tinyurl.com/hxwlw

Thank you. Good one.

JimH wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/zvurs

;-)

Cold water is a known hazard. They say that depending on body type and
physique, a lot of guys don't even last 20 minutes! Bummer. :-)