Default Business is booming

On 6/7/11 6:37 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/06/2011 9:43 AM, HarryK wrote:
As I expected, my new Google Group is doing a booming business. Since we
only allow boating and fishing discussion, and personal insults are not
allowed, we are having 100's of lively, informative and insult free
posts daily. If you are not a member of this active boating group, now
is the time to join. I am limiting the group to 500 active boaters, and
the spaces are filling up quickly.

****ing Assholes and mooks need not apply, this group is for mature
boaters who don't participate in personal insults.

So when are you going to post your drivers license hypocrite
narcissistic fleabagger full of it?

It is MY group. I don't have to do anything I don't want to do. I play
by my rules, not by your rules. Now go **** up a rope, asshole.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On 07/06/2011 7:41 PM, HarryK wrote:
On 6/7/11 6:37 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/06/2011 9:43 AM, HarryK wrote:
As I expected, my new Google Group is doing a booming business. Since we
only allow boating and fishing discussion, and personal insults are not
allowed, we are having 100's of lively, informative and insult free
posts daily. If you are not a member of this active boating group, now
is the time to join. I am limiting the group to 500 active boaters, and
the spaces are filling up quickly.

****ing Assholes and mooks need not apply, this group is for mature
boaters who don't participate in personal insults.

So when are you going to post your drivers license hypocrite
narcissistic fleabagger full of it?

It is MY group. I don't have to do anything I don't want to do. I play
by my rules, not by your rules. Now go **** up a rope, asshole.

Well, you claim your not lonely over there, so list the names....

Or is it just more harryk BS from the fruitball factory.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Well known presidential family and highly placed business associates getting into the boat business. (yeah, really!) Chuck Gould General 18 April 24th 07 05:42 AM
Business owners - expanding your business market abilities. Calleads.COM General 0 December 28th 06 03:20 PM
Still in business? Don White General 11 June 21st 06 01:09 AM
Marijuana industry booming in Canada Bob Crantz ASA 77 March 17th 05 05:17 PM
Booming US Economy Horvath ASA 8 February 9th 04 12:51 AM