Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Business is booming

On 6/7/11 6:37 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/06/2011 9:43 AM, HarryK wrote:
As I expected, my new Google Group is doing a booming business. Since we
only allow boating and fishing discussion, and personal insults are not
allowed, we are having 100's of lively, informative and insult free
posts daily. If you are not a member of this active boating group, now
is the time to join. I am limiting the group to 500 active boaters, and
the spaces are filling up quickly.

****ing Assholes and mooks need not apply, this group is for mature
boaters who don't participate in personal insults.

So when are you going to post your drivers license hypocrite
narcissistic fleabagger full of it?

It is MY group. I don't have to do anything I don't want to do. I play
by my rules, not by your rules. Now go **** up a rope, asshole.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing