Default I won't resign

"BAR" wrote in message . ..

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 20:16:21 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

On 6/6/11 6:17 PM, Eisboch wrote:
Sorry folks, but I just can't stomach this kind of elected "leadership"
in the congress of the United States.
Has nothing to do with being Democrat or Republican. It's being so
stupid to do a dumb thing then to
lie about it.

By BETH FOUHY, Associated Press ? 3 mins ago

NEW YORK ? After days of denials, a choked-up New York Democratic Rep.
Anthony Weiner confessed Monday that he tweeted a photo of his bulging
underpants to a woman and admitted to "inappropriate" exchanges with
six
women before and after getting married. He apologized for lying but
said
he would not resign.

a disgusted Eisboch

How disgusted were you when Bush, et al, lied us into a war?

Evidently, disgust is reserved for those who do things with their
weiners but not for those who'd lie us into losing 5000 lives and
trillions of dollars.

Lied us into war? Used the same information that Bill Clinton was
spewing before Bush II ever took the oath of office.

Family values, ya know.

Reply:
We were already at war under Clinton. Not a ground war, but lots of
expensive cruise missiles, carrier planes, and bombing civilians, etc. Only
thing Bush did was use the same info that Clinton was using to generate an
endless air war, to generate an endless ground war also.

"jps" wrote in message ...

wrote:

On 6/6/11 6:17 PM, Eisboch wrote:
[...]

You a fan of numbers? I'd suggest you compare the cost of what
Clinton was doing vs. moving half our military to the mid-east and the
requisite costs, nevermind the pallets of 100 dollar bills we gave out
in bundles to compliant Iraqis.

Then you should slap your forehead and say "duh."

Reply:
I was against both. My solution was a black ops assassination. The
argument is not about the cost of the war, but the argument that Bush
started the war. We were already warring. Just like LBJ and the Gulf of
Tonkin lies. Made me get a draft notice, and killed a lot of people.
Democrat also.

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:18:48 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 20:38:11 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

m...

wrote:

On 6/6/11 6:17 PM, Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Bull. Clinton did not invade Iraq, and he didn't bomb Iraq based on
lies cooked up by Cheney/Bush to justify it.