Default America wasn't built on Welfare

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 18:58:02 -0400, L G
wrote:

wf3h wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 19:35:10 -0400, L
wrote:

Good luck with taking the vote away from American or Canadian
citizens. You'd better have a private airplane ready to whisk you
away to South America.

Felons already can't vote in the US, dummy. Why not add the lazy
welfare to the list?

who said people on welfare are lazy?

and what about wall street? why should THEY be allowed to vote after
destroying the country.

Most on welfare are lazy, OK?

so is wall street. but they get welfare and the right says they need
more money

How's your boat?

fine. be there this weekend

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:20:08 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 19:35:10 -0400, L G
wrote:

Good luck with taking the vote away from American or Canadian
citizens. You'd better have a private airplane ready to whisk you
away to South America.

Felons already can't vote in the US, dummy. Why not add the lazy
welfare to the list?

who said people on welfare are lazy?

I say they are lazy

proof?

oh. none.

and wall street? they just sucked 10 trillion out of our economy.
how's that working out for us?

and what about wall street? why should THEY be allowed to vote after
destroying the country.

They provide jobs and capital. Welfare recipients do not produce
anything.

really?

where are the jobs? if they provide jobs

where are they?

if they provide capital

where is it?

more right wing bull****

wrote:

Good luck with taking the vote away from American or Canadian
citizens. You'd better have a private airplane ready to whisk you
away to South America.

Felons already can't vote in the US, dummy. Why not add the lazy
welfare to the list?

who said people on welfare are lazy?

and what about wall street? why should THEY be allowed to vote after
destroying the country.

Most on welfare are lazy, OK?

so is wall street. but they get welfare and the right says they need
more money

How's your boat?

fine. be there this weekend

So you are blind, can't capitalize properly, yet you can conveniently
edit my post to fit your agenda?

wrote:
How's your boat?

fine. be there this weekend

So you are blind, can't capitalize properly, yet you can conveniently
edit my post to fit your agenda?

cant help your grammar obsession, dude.

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 09:21:46 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:20:08 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

and wall street? they just sucked 10 trillion out of our economy.
how's that working out for us?

I just sucked some money out of Wall St. too. It is going to be invested
because earning 1% in a bank account isn't going to make me rich.

and what about wall street? why should THEY be allowed to vote after
destroying the country.

They provide jobs and capital. Welfare recipients do not produce
anything.

really?

How many jobs have welfare recipients created in the past week?

HAHAHAH

answer: MORE THAN WALL STREET DID!!

where are the jobs? if they provide jobs

I am occupying one.

where are they?

All across the country.

www.monster.com, www.dice.com, ...

really? we at full employment? economy doing OK? we adding 400,000
jobs a month like the right wing said we would with tax cuts?

oh. we're not

if they provide capital

Sitting in there accounts waiting for an environment that will enable
them to profit from their investment.

IOW for another bubble and another scheme to rape the middle class...

IOW a GOP win.

On 08/06/2011 3:48 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 23:15:44 -0600,
wrote:

On 07/06/2011 5:50 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 15:06:06 -0600,
wrote:

AND While you are on Gov’t subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes
that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You
will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a
Gov’t welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

notice what's missing?

the ten TRILLION we just spent on welfare for wall street.

the right wing focuses on the pennies we give the poor while ignoring
the billions we give the rich.

Hey, make me president and I would cancel that real fast. And if
corrupt senate or congress tried to jam it, I would veto it. Does not
mater be it corporate, state, civic, country or personal welfare, it is
history.

they tried that in 29

ummm...how'd it work out, right winger?

Wall Street isn't the problem, corruption is.

there is no 'corruption' on wall street. the rich have the deck
stacked so nothing they do is illegal.

Actuality 1933 after the second crash in 1932, not 1929. 1929 they
tried the debt-spend thing and it didn't work then either.

You really should read some real economics books. Not the liberal-fraud
kinds either, they are written to suck in the gullible.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

[...]

You don't know anything about economics. You know a lot about being
stupid and ill-informed.

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 15:03:51 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 11/06/2011 11:44 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 11:05:23 -0600,
wrote:

In ,

wrote:

[...]

You really need to get a job. That is, if you are employable.

You need to also. The difference is that nobody will hire you.

I don't need to idiot, equitably semi-retired.

Bull. You're on the dole and can't find work.

You don't realize why a CEO gets a big check until you become wealthy.
I admit, I don't have the "political" connections to get a $500K or more
job... but for the savvy, your personal wealth can get to a point where
regular work for regular wages makes no sense at all.

You don't have the mental connections.

And you can become a multimillionaire without the big salaries. As my
grandfather said, save a little often and invest in yourself and business.

I know this is a problem you do not have, nor ever will.

But for far too many they fall in the fleabagger whiner rut.

You're right. I don't have a problem with money. You have many
problems, most of which are obvious.

Welfare Queen [email protected] General 0 October 23rd 08 06:46 PM
Refund or welfare? Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 13th 08 06:30 PM
What? You mean 1998 wasn't..... Short Wave Sportfishing General 30 August 13th 07 03:13 AM
What? You mean 1998 wasn't..... JimH General 0 August 10th 07 03:55 AM
If it wasn't for all the OT Jodon2 General 0 October 30th 04 02:27 AM