Default America wasn't built on Welfare

On 05/06/2011 8:37 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 5, 6:46 pm, John wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 15:06:06 -0600, wrote:
This is going around the web sites. Since fleabaggers have only whiner
and not winners....reproduced here.

A good writer.
----

Put me in charge of food stamps. I’d get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash
for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho’s, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and
beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If
you want steak and pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I’d do is to get women
Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we’ll test
recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and
piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get
tats and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military
barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of
repair. Your “home” will be subject to inspections anytime and
possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360,
then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week
or you will report to a “government” job. It may be cleaning the
roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we
find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and
your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common
good.”

Before you write that I’ve violated someone’s rights, realize that all
of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules.
Before you say that this would be “demeaning” and ruin their “self
esteem,” consider that it wasn’t that long ago that taking someone
else’s money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self
esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people’s mistakes we should at least
attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system
rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Gov’t subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes
that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You
will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a
Gov’t welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

You're hired.- Hide quoted text -

And you're living off of the Government teat....so you dont get to
vote, Herring. Acording to that idiot Canadian.

Want to vote? Get a job!!

Paid up retirees get a vote as do vets. Welfare/workfare don't.
Including those that haven't files taxes in 3 years or more. Even a
null no income return is good, but file or no vote.

Personally, welfare should be replaced with drug tests and workfare. No
money for nothing. Retired, vets or truly disabled get to vote. And
disability does not include 400 pounds over weight, drugs, slept in
because we parties to 4am, hangovers, and a night in jail.

Even give them sick days and vacation days if they show up enough to
earn the credits.

Time to stop subsidizing dysfunction, tardiness, whining and the
lethargic. Hunger is a motivator. Workfare might even include a soup
kitchen.

Want to stay home an lay on your back, fine, no money. Was it MA that
said no more welfare for new kids born in welfare and a rapid drop of
illegitimate babies in dysfunctional homes was the result. Need more of
that kind of engineering. Too many parasites on the taxpayers asses.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On 05/06/2011 8:35 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 5, 5:06 pm, wrote:
[...]

What a total asshole you are. Run for it...I need a laugh.

Send green card and point me to the state wanting real changes friendly
to their pocket book. I would prefer the south, warmer winters.

But sad fact is, most Americans have yet to realize be it corruption at
the top, or dysfunctional lazy asses at the bottom, the system has to
stop catering to the whiners and criminals if you want the real America
back.

wrote:

AND While you are on Gov’t subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes
that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You
will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a
Gov’t welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

notice what's missing?

the ten TRILLION we just spent on welfare for wall street.

the right wing focuses on the pennies we give the poor while ignoring
the billions we give the rich.

Hey, make me president and I would cancel that real fast. And if
corrupt senate or congress tried to jam it, I would veto it. Does not
mater be it corporate, state, civic, country or personal welfare, it is
history.

And if a banker called me, the FBI will be recording. I would even go
as far as to try to bait one in jail as an example.

For truly poor, workfare is the only social assistance left. I don't
consider earned pensions, vets and truly disabled as welfare/workfare.

Wall Street isn't the problem, corruption is. I would be so hard on
corruption, people would be going underground. Banks forging notry
publics and mortgage documents? My response is who is going to jail and
getting the 7 digit plus fine...go get them.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On 07/06/2011 9:59 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote:

AND While you are on Gov?t subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes
that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You
will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a
Gov?t welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

notice what's missing?

the ten TRILLION we just spent on welfare for wall street.

the right wing focuses on the pennies we give the poor while ignoring
the billions we give the rich.

You think we don't spend more on public assistance?

Might not mater.

Obama not worried about double-dip recession

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...12-503544.html

Maybe Obama is just going to default? Hey, US DC is broke. Cutting
$60B was a flipping joke from congress. Even Bernanke looks liek he
knows he is toast.

I get a kick out of Bernanke, he says the no-value fraud money he
creates never sees circulation, he is full of crap. Dripping wet bu11****.

Don't want to be in cash when the big default really hits. Gold and oil
will do real well that day. $400/barrel?
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 23:59:02 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 15:06:06 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

AND While you are on Gov?t subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes
that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You
will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a
Gov?t welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

notice what's missing?

the ten TRILLION we just spent on welfare for wall street.

the right wing focuses on the pennies we give the poor while ignoring
the billions we give the rich.

You think we don't spend more on public assistance?

nope.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91971372@N00/4720255544/

about 100 billion on the poor

5 trillion per year on the rich

we'd have to spend for 50 years to equal what we just blew on wall
street

wrote:

AND While you are on Gov’t subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes
that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You
will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a
Gov’t welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

notice what's missing?

the ten TRILLION we just spent on welfare for wall street.

the right wing focuses on the pennies we give the poor while ignoring
the billions we give the rich.

Hey, make me president and I would cancel that real fast. And if
corrupt senate or congress tried to jam it, I would veto it. Does not
mater be it corporate, state, civic, country or personal welfare, it is
history.

they tried that in 29

ummm...how'd it work out, right winger?

Wall Street isn't the problem, corruption is.

there is no 'corruption' on wall street. the rich have the deck
stacked so nothing they do is illegal.

wf3h wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 19:35:10 -0400, L
wrote:

North Star wrote:

On Jun 5, 6:06 pm, wrote:

This is going around the web sites. Since fleabaggers have only whiner
and not winners....reproduced here.

A good writer.
----

snip..

AND While you are on Gov’t subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes
that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You
will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a
Gov’t welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Good luck with taking the vote away from American or Canadian
citizens. You'd better have a private airplane ready to whisk you
away to South America.

Felons already can't vote in the US, dummy. Why not add the lazy
welfare to the list?

who said people on welfare are lazy?

and what about wall street? why should THEY be allowed to vote after
destroying the country.

Most on welfare are lazy, OK?

Once you define exactly who "Wall Street" is, then it might be worth a
discussion.

How's your boat?

Welfare Queen [email protected] General 0 October 23rd 08 06:46 PM
Refund or welfare? Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 13th 08 06:30 PM
What? You mean 1998 wasn't..... Short Wave Sportfishing General 30 August 13th 07 03:13 AM
What? You mean 1998 wasn't..... JimH General 0 August 10th 07 03:55 AM
If it wasn't for all the OT Jodon2 General 0 October 30th 04 02:27 AM