Default America wasn't built on Welfare

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 11:05:23 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 08/06/2011 7:00 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:20:08 -0400, wrote:

and wall street? they just sucked 10 trillion out of our economy.
how's that working out for us?

and what about wall street? why should THEY be allowed to vote after
destroying the country.

They provide jobs and capital. Welfare recipients do not produce
anything.

really?

where are the jobs? if they provide jobs

where are they?

if they provide capital

where is it?

more right wing bull****

You really need to get a job. That is, if you are employable.

if you cant answer the facts, then, by all means, invent whatever myth
makes you feel comfortable

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 11:11:59 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 08/06/2011 3:48 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 23:15:44 -0600,
wrote:

On 07/06/2011 5:50 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 15:06:06 -0600,
wrote:

they tried that in 29

ummm...how'd it work out, right winger?

Wall Street isn't the problem, corruption is.

there is no 'corruption' on wall street. the rich have the deck
stacked so nothing they do is illegal.

Actuality 1933 after the second crash in 1932, not 1929. 1929 they
tried the debt-spend thing and it didn't work then either.

You really should read some real economics books. Not the liberal-fraud
kinds either, they are written to suck in the gullible.

says the guy who insists we do the same thing they did in 29.

wf3h wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 20:29:04 -0400, L
wrote:

wf3h wrote:

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 18:58:02 -0400, L
wrote:

wf3h wrote:

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 19:35:10 -0400, L
wrote:

How's your boat?

fine. be there this weekend

So you are blind, can't capitalize properly, yet you can conveniently
edit my post to fit your agenda?

cant help your grammar obsession, dude.

Nice diversion, but you failed. You edited my post, moron, and you lack
more that lousy grammar. You can't post with proper capitalization or
punctuation either.

Welfare Queen [email protected] General 0 October 23rd 08 06:46 PM
Refund or welfare? Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 13th 08 06:30 PM
What? You mean 1998 wasn't..... Short Wave Sportfishing General 30 August 13th 07 03:13 AM
What? You mean 1998 wasn't..... JimH General 0 August 10th 07 03:55 AM
If it wasn't for all the OT Jodon2 General 0 October 30th 04 02:27 AM