Default but, Palin was right, she knows history and lefties do not

Palin was correct, Revere DiD warn the brits that he had warned the
colonists that the brits were coming for the weapons. Revere was
sttopped by the brits and an officer put a gun to his head threatening
to "blow his brains out" if he did not tell the truth. Revere told
him that he had warned the clolnists that the brits were coming for
the weapons. I think almost all lefties are completely ignorant of
history.
Trig Palin is more smarter than almost any liberal.

On Jun 4, 7:47*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
Palin was correct, Revere DiD warn the brits that he had warned the
colonists that the brits were coming for the weapons. *Revere was
sttopped by the brits and an officer put a gun to his head threatening
to "blow his brains out" if he did not tell the truth. *Revere told
him that he had warned the clolnists that the brits were coming for
the weapons. *I think almost all lefties are completely ignorant of
history.
Trig Palin is more smarter than almost any liberal.

Oh, and the alarm was further passed by means of ringing bells,
gunshots and signal fires. Palin knew the story and the Liberals did
not. Of course, liberals forget history which is why they are
determined to once gain try the failed experiment of centrally
mismanaged economies.

On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 17:08:31 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Jun 4, 7:47*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
Palin was correct, Revere DiD warn the brits that he had warned the
colonists that the brits were coming for the weapons. *Revere was
sttopped by the brits and an officer put a gun to his head threatening
to "blow his brains out" if he did not tell the truth. *Revere told
him that he had warned the clolnists that the brits were coming for
the weapons. *I think almost all lefties are completely ignorant of
history.
Trig Palin is more smarter than almost any liberal.

Oh, and the alarm was further passed by means of ringing bells,
gunshots and signal fires. Palin knew the story and the Liberals did
not. Of course, liberals forget history which is why they are
determined to once gain try the failed experiment of centrally
mismanaged economies.

As usual, you're moronic and can't stand to admit that Palin has about
as much command of historical facts as an ameba.

wrote:
[...]

She was entirely correct.
When she said that Russia could be seen from part of AK, she was also
right and her critics entirely wrong (google Diomede Islands).
I used to be astonished at the ignorance of lefties but then I
realized their ideas are a product of ignorance.

wrote:
[...]

BTW, the correct spelling is "Ameoba".

On 04/06/2011 5:47 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Palin was correct, Revere DiD warn the brits that he had warned the
colonists that the brits were coming for the weapons. Revere was
sttopped by the brits and an officer put a gun to his head threatening
to "blow his brains out" if he did not tell the truth. Revere told
him that he had warned the clolnists that the brits were coming for
the weapons. I think almost all lefties are completely ignorant of
history.
Trig Palin is more smarter than almost any liberal.

Certainly was smarter about Americana at 14 years of age than Obama.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

wrote:
On Jun 4, 7:47 pm, wrote:
[...]

And I bet before that came up if Obama was asked he would have gotten it
wrong. As would most fleabaggers.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.
jps jps is offline

wrote:
[...]

You're such a dildo. Her muttering about being able to see Russia was
in answer to a question asking if proximity to Russia was evidence of
her foreign relations experiece. She thought so.

Using the same pretext, Geoge Bush readying "My Pet Goat" would
qualify him to run a giant corporate farm. Or, reading WND would
qualify you to talk about politics with any intelligence whatsoever.

You betcha.

wrote:
[...]

When lefties are wrong, they will resort to anything to justify how
being wrong is actually right.
Of course, mismanaging the $12 million dollar Annenberg Challenge in
Chicago which was a huge failure by its own measurements qualified
Obama to run the US economy according to the left, of course, it has
been a huge failure too.
Don't just fail, Epic Fail.
Don't just be wrong, insist that wrong answers are actually right.

In article ,
says...

wrote:
[...]

Yes, and using your pretext, Obama took over the American auto industry
because he saw a car once...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!