Default Lefties promoting civility

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...ded_trig_palin

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:44:16 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...ded_trig_palin

Which is roundly condemned by just about everyone. Feel free to post
some on the right denouncing all the hate and fear mongering from
others on the right.

wrote:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...ded_trig_palin

Which is roundly condemned by just about everyone. Feel free to post
some on the right denouncing all the hate and fear mongering from
others on the right.

You sound very afraid of the right, D'Plume. Very afraid.

wrote:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...mocks_retarded....

Which is roundly condemned by just about everyone. Feel free to post
some on the right denouncing all the hate and fear mongering from
others on the right.

You sound very afraid of the right, D'Plume. *Very afraid.

The reality is that Trig Palin is smarter than Obama.

Frogwatch wrote:
wrote:
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...mocks_retarded...
Which is roundly condemned by just about everyone. Feel free to post
some on the right denouncing all the hate and fear mongering from
others on the right.

You sound very afraid of the right, D'Plume. Very afraid.

The reality is that Trig Palin is smarter than Obama.

The sad thing is that you probably really think that.
And since you do, that makes you *dumber* than Panda, who happens to be
the dumbest cat in our household. But, unlike you, he's a very handsome
Siamese.

P.S. Here's a hint for you. *None* of the Palins are any smarter than Trig.

On Apr 21, 10:40*am, Harryk wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
*wrote:
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...mocks_retarded....
Which is roundly condemned by just about everyone. Feel free to post
some on the right denouncing all the hate and fear mongering from
others on the right.
You sound very afraid of the right, D'Plume. *Very afraid.

The reality is that Trig Palin is smarter than Obama.

The sad thing is that you probably really think that.
And since you do, that makes you *dumber* than Panda, who happens to be
the dumbest cat in our household. But, unlike you, he's a very handsome
Siamese.

P.S. Here's a hint for you. *None* of the Palins are any smarter than Trig.

I remember during the election, Harry was obsessed with Trig being
Bristol's kid instead of Sarah's. Of course, Harry has little
knowledge of the facts of life (ie, how babies are made) so could not
understand why this was not possible.

wrote:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...mocks_retarded...

Which is roundly condemned by just about everyone. Feel free to post
some on the right denouncing all the hate and fear mongering from
others on the right.

You sound very afraid of the right, D'Plume. *Very afraid.

The reality is that Trig Palin is smarter than Obama.

The reality is that you're a racist.

On 20/04/2011 3:44 PM, Frogwatch wrote:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...ded_trig_palin

Yep, leave it to fleabaggers to pick in disabled kids.

And yet they also support mortgage their grandkids future for debt-greed
today.

Fleabaggers are the truly selfish ones. Unequipped to handle life
without being truly selfish and screwing around with other peoples
lives. Greedy, needy slugs if you ask me.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

On Apr 20, 6:32*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
On 20/04/2011 3:44 PM, Frogwatch wrote:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...mocks_retarded...

Yep, leave it to fleabaggers to pick in disabled kids.

And yet they also support mortgage their grandkids future for debt-greed
today.

Fleabaggers are the truly selfish ones. *Unequipped to handle life
without being truly selfish and screwing around with other peoples
lives. *Greedy, needy slugs if you ask me.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

Read the comments on Wonkette and you will see that many lefties
believe in this crap. It's normal for them.

In article 25129322-c268-41d3-a5d0-ba9bdf3c3137
@a11g2000pro.googlegroups.com, says...

On Apr 20, 6:32*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
On 20/04/2011 3:44 PM, Frogwatch wrote:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...mocks_retarded...

Yep, leave it to fleabaggers to pick in disabled kids.

And yet they also support mortgage their grandkids future for debt-greed
today.

Fleabaggers are the truly selfish ones. *Unequipped to handle life
without being truly selfish and screwing around with other peoples
lives. *Greedy, needy slugs if you ask me.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

Read the comments on Wonkette and you will see that many lefties
believe in this crap. It's normal for them.

It's not that they believe it, it's just that they are low enough to
stoop to such levels, even the so called, "main stream" liberals.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

More liberal civility Frogwatch[_2_] General 36 February 27th 11 02:54 AM
Group civility Mike[_6_] General 8 May 21st 08 05:36 PM
Civility at the Democratic National Convention Bob Crantz ASA 0 July 29th 04 12:17 AM
Have some fun promoting boats , Earn Extra cash! Joet General 3 September 3rd 03 11:18 PM
promoting the sport PhdTE5TER Power Boat Racing 4 July 14th 03 02:37 AM