Joet

Default Have some fun promoting boats , Earn Extra cash!

Our company does many offsite shows throughout the Maryland area. We
are searching for people who would be interested in working on a part
time basis at these events. The days and hours are flexible. You would
get paid a daily wage in addition to a commission. You DO NOT need any
sales experience. You will only be meeting, greeting and going over
the features of the boat. The customer is then turned over to a
salesperson. If you do have sales experience we have openings for you
also. Everyone will receive complete training. The only requirement is
a great smile, pleasant attitude and a willingness to learn. If you or
if you know of someone who is interested please contact us asap.
Thanks,
Joe
410-686-1500

Gary Warner

"Woodchuck" wrote in message
QUOTE: "You DO NOT need any sales experience." Just what everyone wants to
know...

Actually, not that bad. It also says that the (potential) customer will be
turned over to
a salesperson [if they are interested]. We all know that boat shows have
100s of
people that are just there to look at the pretty boats - with no intention
of buying
or even *maybe* buying any of them. Those people don't need experienced
sales
people - a pretty smile to be sure they take off their shoes is plenty.

Clams Canino

I have sales exp galore.... but at this moment in time would rather
pre-qualify "buyers" and turn them over to a closer than dealing with that
end of it. Prepping someone for a sale is more than just a pretty smile and
shoes.

-W