Default John Edwards charged with campaign fund abuses

On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 09:28:33 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

Democrat - busted.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...rds-probe.html

Crooked fleabagger.

yeah there are no crooked GOPs....anybody remember nixon?

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Democrat - busted.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...rds-probe.html

Crooked fleabagger.

yeah there are no crooked GOPs....anybody remember nixon?

We are talking about the current poster children for ethical conduct.

Anthony Weiner and John Edwards. One will lose his next race and the
other is going to have to run quickly to keep from being someone's
bitch.

On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 09:56:34 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Democrat - busted.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...rds-probe.html

Crooked fleabagger.

yeah there are no crooked GOPs....anybody remember nixon?

We are talking about the current poster children for ethical conduct.

Anthony Weiner and John Edwards. One will lose his next race and the
other is going to have to run quickly to keep from being someone's
bitch.

No we're talking about ethics and breaking the law. Nixon is totally
appropriate as an example. Bush/Cheney are also, as well as a lot of
their team. They lied and 100,000+ died. Of course, according to the
right wing, that's not as important as what you do with your penis.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Democrat - busted.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...rds-probe.html

Crooked fleabagger.

yeah there are no crooked GOPs....anybody remember nixon?

We are talking about the current poster children for ethical conduct.

Anthony Weiner and John Edwards. One will lose his next race and the
other is going to have to run quickly to keep from being someone's
bitch.

No we're talking about ethics and breaking the law. Nixon is totally
appropriate as an example. Bush/Cheney are also, as well as a lot of
their team. They lied and 100,000+ died. Of course, according to the
right wing, that's not as important as what you do with your penis.

Weiner and Edwards are the perfect examples of ethically challenged
politicians. It just so happens that they are from you side of the fence
and you do not want to talk about them.

On 6/4/2011 12:58 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 09:56:34 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

wrote:

Democrat - busted.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...rds-probe.html

Crooked fleabagger.

yeah there are no crooked GOPs....anybody remember nixon?

We are talking about the current poster children for ethical conduct.

Anthony Weiner and John Edwards. One will lose his next race and the
other is going to have to run quickly to keep from being someone's
bitch.

No we're talking about ethics and breaking the law. Nixon is totally
appropriate as an example. Bush/Cheney are also, as well as a lot of
their team. They lied and 100,000+ died. Of course, according to the
right wing, that's not as important as what you do with your penis.

What is he doing with his penis that bothers you so much?

wrote:

Democrat - busted.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...rds-probe.html

Crooked fleabagger.

yeah there are no crooked GOPs....anybody remember nixon?

I will skip Carter, he couldn't get it up. How about Clinton?

Hey, both Clinton's had their leaks while in office.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On 04/06/2011 11:58 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Yep, denial runs strong in fleabaggers.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 13:58:11 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Hey moron... what is there to say about them?? Edwards clearly has
some ethical problems and may be a criminal. Of course, in your book,
he's already guilty, right? Weiner has yet to acknowledge wrong doing
if he did anything wrong. Of course, he's guilty... of something,
according to you.

Feel free to acknowledge that Bush/Cheney and all the others on the
right did nothing and are not hypocritical assholes.

wrote:

[...]

Stupid runs strong in you.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

I must have missed the whole indictment, trial and conviction of Bush
and Cheney.