[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default John Edwards charged with campaign fund abuses

On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 09:56:34 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 09:28:33 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

Democrat - busted.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...rds-probe.html

Crooked fleabagger.

yeah there are no crooked GOPs....anybody remember nixon?

We are talking about the current poster children for ethical conduct.

Anthony Weiner and John Edwards. One will lose his next race and the
other is going to have to run quickly to keep from being someone's
bitch.

No we're talking about ethics and breaking the law. Nixon is totally
appropriate as an example. Bush/Cheney are also, as well as a lot of
their team. They lied and 100,000+ died. Of course, according to the
right wing, that's not as important as what you do with your penis.