Default Goodbye you right wing assholes

I'm going to go to my own newsgroup and stay there. You dumb foch mooks
are bat**** crazy. Don will go with me, so it will work quite well. He's
the only one here that believes my stories of grandeur anyway. You
people think that my narcissism won't allow me to stay away? Watch me,
I'll go and never come back. I can do it.

On Jun 3, 12:36*pm, jps wrote:
On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:06:06 -0400, Harryk wrote:
I'm going to go to my own newsgroup and stay there. You dumb foch mooks
are bat**** crazy. Don will go with me, so it will work quite well. He's
the only one here that believes my stories of grandeur anyway. You
people think that my narcissism won't allow me to stay away? Watch me,
I'll go and never come back. I can do it.

You need a job.

If it's The Runt... he has no intention of getting a job... or even a
haircut for that matter.
If that's Looney (alais Kevin).... he's too busy trying to find out
what and who he is.
As for the rest of the dopers.......

On 6/3/2011 10:06 AM, Harryk wrote:
I'm going to go to my own newsgroup and stay there. You dumb foch mooks
are bat**** crazy. Don will go with me, so it will work quite well. He's
the only one here that believes my stories of grandeur anyway. You
people think that my narcissism won't allow me to stay away? Watch me,
I'll go and never come back. I can do it.

Are you HarryK 1 or 2?
Seriously; you need to get a hobby like kicking garbage cans or something.

On Jun 3, 6:41*pm, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article 9290670e-0e4a-41ba-ab73-
,
says...

On Jun 3, 12:36 pm, jps wrote:
On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:06:06 -0400, Harryk wrote:
I'm going to go to my own newsgroup and stay there. You dumb foch mooks
are bat**** crazy. Don will go with me, so it will work quite well. He's
the only one here that believes my stories of grandeur anyway. You
people think that my narcissism won't allow me to stay away? Watch me,
I'll go and never come back. I can do it.

You need a job.

If it's The Runt... he has no intention of getting a job... or even a
haircut for that matter.
If that's Looney (alais Kevin).... *he's too busy trying to find out
what and who he is.
As for the rest of the dopers.......

Sorry dude, I have a life beyond rec.boats... Up at the farm today
putting in fence posts for the farmer.. I got a dozen fresh eggs for a
tip too * *

You all should get to your group and forget about me...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!- Hide quoted text -

Manual, or Gas Powered Post Hole Auger??? I've used both.

On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:06:06 -0400, Harryk wrote:

I'm going to go to my own newsgroup and stay there. You dumb foch mooks
are bat**** crazy. Don will go with me, so it will work quite well. He's
the only one here that believes my stories of grandeur anyway. You
people think that my narcissism won't allow me to stay away? Watch me,
I'll go and never come back. I can do it.

the right is out of control and will destroy america in their efforts
to protect the rich. we're a plutocracy and the right has no one to
blame but themselves

Thanks, assholes! Harryk Cruising 12 February 23rd 11 05:29 AM
Assholes! *e#c General 4 February 12th 11 05:26 AM
Right Wing loses, Left Wing Wins Big H K[_3_] General 0 July 13th 09 11:58 AM
Liberal Assholes Joe Bleau Cruising 1 May 27th 05 09:02 PM
What do you assholes Nace General 32 October 9th 03 03:41 AM