posted to rec.boats,alt.guitar.bass,alt.elvis.king,rec.boats.cruising

Default Thanks, assholes!

On 2/16/11 3:14 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 15, 8:08 pm, wrote:
Now Gisele is ****ed off after reading my posts again and sent me
packing. Now I have to suck cock again to support by crack habit and my
brother Harry has only paid me $11.00 for two blow jobs with a ****ing
reach around. Last night he made me spit his jizz into Marilyn's
mouth. She was repulsed and spit it all over me. If I didn't have four
fingers up my ass I would have punched the bitch.

*http://tinyurl.com/4cf8xcl*

Another spoofed post by the gutless coward. It was NOT me.

Probably was Wayne.
posted to rec.boats,alt.guitar.bass,alt.elvis.king,rec.boats.cruising
BW BW is offline

On Feb 16, 3:18*pm, Harryk wrote:
On 2/16/11 3:14 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Feb 15, 8:08 pm, *wrote:
Now Gisele is ****ed off after reading my posts again and sent me
packing. *Now I have to suck cock again to support by crack habit and my
brother Harry has only paid me $11.00 for two blow jobs with a ****ing
reach around. *Last night he made me spit his jizz into Marilyn's
mouth. *She was repulsed and spit it all over me. *If I didn't have four
fingers up my ass I would have punched the bitch.

*http://tinyurl.com/4cf8xcl*

Another spoofed post by the gutless coward. It was NOT me.

Probably was Wayne.

OK, so how 'bout we all (all) just agree to ignore the ignorance? Yeah?

On Feb 16, 3:18*pm, Harryk wrote:
On 2/16/11 3:14 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Feb 15, 8:08 pm, *wrote:
Now Gisele is ****ed off after reading my posts again and sent me
packing. *Now I have to suck cock again to support by crack habit and my
brother Harry has only paid me $11.00 for two blow jobs with a ****ing
reach around. *Last night he made me spit his jizz into Marilyn's
mouth. *She was repulsed and spit it all over me. *If I didn't have four
fingers up my ass I would have punched the bitch.

*http://tinyurl.com/4cf8xcl*

Another spoofed post by the gutless coward. It was NOT me.

Probably was Wayne.

We'll find out shortly.........
posted to rec.boats,alt.guitar.bass,alt.elvis.king,rec.boats.cruising

In article efe06f21-a277-4a02-a12e-b68bfaa55ce9
@y30g2000prf.googlegroups.com, says...

*
http://tinyurl.com/4cf8xcl*

Another spoofed post by the gutless coward. It was NOT me.

Probably was Wayne.

OK, so how 'bout we all (all) just agree to ignore the ignorance? Yeah?

Harry can't ignore anything.

"*e#c" wrote in message

On Feb 16, 3:18 pm, Harryk wrote:
On 2/16/11 3:14 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Feb 15, 8:08 pm, wrote:
Now Gisele is ****ed off after reading my posts again and sent me
packing. Now I have to suck cock again to support by crack habit and
my
brother Harry has only paid me $11.00 for two blow jobs with a ****ing
reach around. Last night he made me spit his jizz into Marilyn's
mouth. She was repulsed and spit it all over me. If I didn't have
four
fingers up my ass I would have punched the bitch.

*http://tinyurl.com/4cf8xcl*

Another spoofed post by the gutless coward. It was NOT me.

Probably was Wayne.

Not another header analysis!

We'll find out shortly.........

On Feb 16, 4:09*pm, "Honesty" wrote:
"*e#c" *wrote in message

On Feb 16, 3:18 pm, Harryk wrote:

On 2/16/11 3:14 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Feb 15, 8:08 pm, *wrote:
Now Gisele is ****ed off after reading my posts again and sent me
packing. *Now I have to suck cock again to support by crack habit and
my
brother Harry has only paid me $11.00 for two blow jobs with a ****ing
reach around. *Last night he made me spit his jizz into Marilyn's
mouth. *She was repulsed and spit it all over me. *If I didn't have
four
fingers up my ass I would have punched the bitch.

*http://tinyurl.com/4cf8xcl*

Another spoofed post by the gutless coward. It was NOT me.

Probably was Wayne.

Not another header analysis!

We'll find out shortly.........

Not by me......lol

But we WILL find out.

On 2/16/11 4:26 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 16, 4:09 pm, wrote:
"*e#c" wrote in message

On Feb 16, 3:18 pm, wrote:

On 2/16/11 3:14 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Feb 15, 8:08 pm, wrote:
Now Gisele is ****ed off after reading my posts again and sent me
packing. Now I have to suck cock again to support by crack habit and
my
brother Harry has only paid me $11.00 for two blow jobs with a ****ing
reach around. Last night he made me spit his jizz into Marilyn's
mouth. She was repulsed and spit it all over me. If I didn't have
four
fingers up my ass I would have punched the bitch.

*http://tinyurl.com/4cf8xcl*

Another spoofed post by the gutless coward. It was NOT me.

Probably was Wayne.

Not another header analysis!

We'll find out shortly.........

Not by me......lol

But we WILL find out.

Are you going to forward it to the FBI?

Harryk wrote:
On 2/16/11 3:14 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 15, 8:08 pm, wrote:
Now Gisele is ****ed off after reading my posts again and sent me
packing. Now I have to suck cock again to support by crack habit
and my
brother Harry has only paid me $11.00 for two blow jobs with a ****ing
reach around. Last night he made me spit his jizz into Marilyn's
mouth. She was repulsed and spit it all over me. If I didn't have
four
fingers up my ass I would have punched the bitch.

*http://tinyurl.com/4cf8xcl*

Another spoofed post by the gutless coward. It was NOT me.

Probably was Wayne.

Those houses make Donny's look like a mansion!

On 2/16/11 6:32 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 16, 6:29 pm, wrote:
On 2/16/11 4:26 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Feb 16, 4:09 pm, wrote:
"*e#c" wrote in message

On Feb 16, 3:18 pm, wrote:

On 2/16/11 3:14 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Feb 15, 8:08 pm, wrote:
Now Gisele is ****ed off after reading my posts again and sent me
packing. Now I have to suck cock again to support by crack habit and
my
brother Harry has only paid me $11.00 for two blow jobs with a ****ing
reach around. Last night he made me spit his jizz into Marilyn's
mouth. She was repulsed and spit it all over me. If I didn't have
four
fingers up my ass I would have punched the bitch.

*http://tinyurl.com/4cf8xcl*

Another spoofed post by the gutless coward. It was NOT me.

Probably was Wayne.

Not another header analysis!

We'll find out shortly.........

Not by me......lol

But we WILL find out.

Are you going to forward it to the FBI?

Nope...try again

Well I am sure you have him scared to death with your threat.

Assholes! *e#c General 4 February 12th 11 05:26 AM
Liberal Assholes Joe Bleau Cruising 1 May 27th 05 09:02 PM
u politcal ot.s are assholes Florida Keyz General 0 November 6th 04 01:35 AM
What do you assholes Nace General 32 October 9th 03 03:41 AM