Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joe Bleau

Default Liberal Assholes

It's perfectly OK to desecrate, villify and slander every sacred
symbol of this country, flag, Ten Commandments, Holy Bible, churches,
synagogues. God help you should you dare to dishonor the Koran in any
way.

Newsweek magazine (major liberal weekly) not only lies about the
desecration of the Koran at Guantanamo and causes the deaths of dozens
but in its Japanese edition it put the American flag on the front
cover. Yes! In a trash can. Why the hell don't we drive these
America-hating *******s right out of the country before there is
nothing left worth saving.

This, my friends, is the world the liberals have created.

"LIberalism is a mental disorder."