Default A history lesson on the ride of Paul Revere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ins...layer_embedded

She's stupid, ignorant, and apparently unteachable, a perfect heroine
for the far right and the teabaggers.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On Jun 3, 7:11*am, Harryk wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ins...layer_embedded

She's stupid, ignorant, and apparently unteachable, a perfect heroine
for the far right and the teabaggers.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

"Paul has stated numerous times, that rec.boats is useless for boating
discussions, and that rec.boats is full of useless right wing dirt
bags. "

Et 'tu, Kerr Krause?

On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 08:11:03 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ins...layer_embedded

She's stupid, ignorant, and apparently unteachable, a perfect heroine
for the far right and the teabaggers.

I'm not sure who is dumber, Palin or Bachmann. So, we have those two,
plus:

Romney the Robot
Newt who lives and breathes slime,
Pawyawnpalenty
Ron I'm-running-again-this-time-is-the-charm Paul,
John I-don't-have-a-chance-with-the-crazies Huntsman.
Santorum and his Google problem (The frothy mix of lube and fecal
matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex.)
Herman Cain - crazy, but a piker compared to Palin/Bachmann
Buddy Roemer - lived up to his name by divorcing twice
John Bolton - joined at the hip to Bush
Rick Perry - who thinks about "all sorts of things"

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ins...layer_embedded

She's stupid, ignorant, and apparently unteachable, a perfect heroine
for the far right and the teabaggers.

I'm not sure who is dumber, Palin or Bachmann. So, we have those two,
plus:

Romney the Robot
Newt who lives and breathes slime,
Pawyawnpalenty
Ron I'm-running-again-this-time-is-the-charm Paul,
John I-don't-have-a-chance-with-the-crazies Huntsman.
Santorum and his Google problem (The frothy mix of lube and fecal
matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex.)
Herman Cain - crazy, but a piker compared to Palin/Bachmann
Buddy Roemer - lived up to his name by divorcing twice
John Bolton - joined at the hip to Bush
Rick Perry - who thinks about "all sorts of things"

Try to remember DePlume that this is rec.boats, not alt
whips.chains.dildos.com
In the future, please try to powt with dignity and decorum.

In article , says...

wrote:

[...]

I don't know why those people still come here when they have Harry's
great new group!

Harryk wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ins...layer_embedded

She's stupid, ignorant, and apparently unteachable, a perfect heroine
for the far right and the teabaggers.

Do you have your "server" configured to Google Palin 24/7 and send you
the results? You do seem to really like her.

TopBassDog wrote:
On Jun 3, 7:11 am, wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ins...layer_embedded

She's stupid, ignorant, and apparently unteachable, a perfect heroine
for the far right and the teabaggers.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

"Paul has stated numerous times, that rec.boats is useless for boating
discussions, and that rec.boats is full of useless right wing dirt
bags. "

Et 'tu, Kerr Krause?

"Paul" and Krause are one in the same.

wrote:

[...]

She has a clear understanding of the side effects of anal sex.

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ins...layer_embedded

She's stupid, ignorant, and apparently unteachable, a perfect heroine
for the far right and the teabaggers.

I'm not sure who is dumber, Palin or Bachmann. So, we have those two,
plus:

It matters not, D'Plume. Either has an intellect far above your
level.

In article e0225024-f016-45bb-82a3-67b70919f649
@n10g2000yqf.googlegroups.com, says...

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ins...layer_embedded

She's stupid, ignorant, and apparently unteachable, a perfect heroine
for the far right and the teabaggers.

I'm not sure who is dumber, Palin or Bachmann. So, we have those two,
plus:

It matters not, D'Plume. Either has an intellect far above your
level.

Name all of the riders who rode through the towns and countryside
warning the people that the Birtish were coming?

Paul Revere wasn't the only one.

Sunday Morning History Lesson John H[_2_] General 11 March 6th 11 08:29 PM
A history lesson Eisboch General 8 December 18th 08 07:38 PM
A lesson in survival Don White General 0 December 10th 08 01:59 PM
Early-bird bike ride helps Sierra Club ("Morning Glory" ride) Garrison Hilliard General 5 July 8th 05 05:44 PM
O.T. Interesting History Lesson RGrew176 General 2 March 2nd 04 07:18 AM