L G[_40_] L G[_40_] is offline

Default A history lesson on the ride of Paul Revere

Jay wrote:
On 6/3/2011 1:02 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 08:11:03 -0400,
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ins...layer_embedded

She's stupid, ignorant, and apparently unteachable, a perfect heroine
for the far right and the teabaggers.

I'm not sure who is dumber, Palin or Bachmann. So, we have those two,
plus:

Romney the Robot
Newt who lives and breathes slime,
Pawyawnpalenty
Ron I'm-running-again-this-time-is-the-charm Paul,
John I-don't-have-a-chance-with-the-crazies Huntsman.
Santorum and his Google problem (The frothy mix of lube and fecal
matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex.)
Herman Cain - crazy, but a piker compared to Palin/Bachmann
Buddy Roemer - lived up to his name by divorcing twice
John Bolton - joined at the hip to Bush
Rick Perry - who thinks about "all sorts of things"

Try to remember DePlume that this is rec.boats, not alt
whips.chains.dildos.com
In the future, please try to powt with dignity and decorum.

She has a clear understanding of the side effects of anal sex.