Default Looking for a decent usenet boating/fishing venue?

On 31/05/2011 6:49 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

Give us a try over at

Ready for a more pleasant discussion group experience?

Give us a try!

Well folks, before you join this guys group you should note that he
keeps personal information on all posters and over the years has used
that personal information to stalk, intimidate, and blackmale literally
dozens of posters here and in other groups... Just read his daily tripe
here, and decide if this is the guy you want moderating any group you
are in, or having your personal information. If he gets up set with you
he will be a real nuisance and call the cops on you for nothing, he will
threaten to call your family, employer, friends, customers, and anybody
else he can to keep you from participating in an open discussion if you
don't toe his very narrow political line.. You have been warned...

Hey, if he tries to extort anyone sucked into it, call the FBI, it is
called extortion.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Default Information mining, by Harry Krause.. Careful all, he calls the cops with slander and paranoid delusions...

In article ,
says...

On 31/05/2011 3:46 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/31/11 4:53 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 31/05/2011 2:31 PM, Harryk wrote:
Give us a try over at

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

If you'd like to "join," email me at

The only *real* rule is that insulting other posters is not allowed.
If you are a regular usenet poster and prefer to keep your real name
anonymous, that's ok, too. Just choose a handle.

We make a modest effort to keep the insulters, ID spoofers, and other
idiots out, but if one slips through, I promise to kill the account and
ban the offender as soon as I notice him.

Posts related to recreational boating of any sort and recreational
fishing of any sort are more than welcome. Newbies, "old-bies,"
whatever, are more than welcome. Even sailors and PWC'ers! :) Not all
posts have to be "on topic," of course.

Ready for a more pleasant discussion group experience?

Give us a try!

You are beginning to sound like that loser PC Professor. If your looking
for company I am sure defumer is available for a date.

I don't know why you are commenting several times a day about the site.
No one on the site is discussing you.

Hey, fleabaggers welcome group, go for it.

We know your one of the worst offenders to your own rules right here in
this group. Guess that makes you a hypocritical whiner fleabagger.

Harry is just collecting more information so he can come back here and
make up lies about folks...
--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Default Harry's llittle circle jerk..

On Tue, 31 May 2011 20:49:28 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

On 5/31/11 8:43 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

Well folks, before you join this guys group you should note that he
keeps personal information on all posters and over the years has used
that personal information to stalk, intimidate, and blackmale literally
dozens of posters here and in other groups... Just read his daily tripe
here, and decide if this is the guy you want moderating any group you
are in, or having your personal information. If he gets up set with you
he will be a real nuisance and call the cops on you for nothing, he will
threaten to call your family, employer, friends, customers, and anybody
else he can to keep you from participating in an open discussion if you
don't toe his very narrow political line.. You have been warned...

Wow...Snotty is *really* worried and increasingly paranoid.
Obviously, the new discussion group, in which he isn't mentioned, was a
good idea.

And just for the record, I've never called the family members,
employers, friends, customers, et cetera, of anyone who posts here.

So far, we don't have *any* political posts on the new site, and no one
has been insulted, no has anyone here been mentioned.

Sorry, Snotty.

He sounds really paranoid. You're all he seems to post about. Sounds
like stalking to me.

On 31/05/2011 8:44 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
[...]

He can collect all he wants. If it keeps him in balance, best way for
him to waste is narcissism. Just pointing out his hypocrisy.

On 5/31/11 9:38 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 31/05/2011 6:49 PM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Hey harry, perhaps post your drivers license here, or if you don't have
one your utility bill and birth certificate. If you want people to
supply that crap for your group, should you not provided it to them too?

And to show your earnest, you post it here first?

And I know your a fleabagger, but spam away idiot. Your now also a
spammer. Can't even live with the rules he expects others to. Typical
leftie fleabagger.

D'oh. No one has been asked to supply any documentation, birther.

Gotta wonder why you and your buddies feel so threatened by a little
discussion group in which recreational boating is the subject, insults
are not tolerated, and no one is talking about any of you.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

wrote:

[...]

Snotty *is* an uneducated, unemployable, hot-tempered, ignorant little
twerp who seemingly suffers from paranoia, all of which can be observed
from his many lunatic-fringe posts here. At the moment, however, he
isn't posting threats against anyone here, so the police visit to his
house was worthwhile. You have to wonder about his buddies, though, who
seem intent on revving him up into actions that will create more
problems for him.

His antics and those of his buddies here are examples of why I started
the little discussion group. Their behavior is what keeps rec.boats from
being a decent place to talk about recreational boating.

On 6/1/11 6:22 AM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

PS - Sure I haven't approved most people who have applied, but I can
tell who the trash are, and am not approving those low life bat****
crazy assholes whose only reason for being is to insult others. If I
have rejected your application, please send or fax me a copy of your
drivers license, and I will reconsider your application.