Default Not many boating/fishing posts

I saw one little thread and it was discussing the winter weather.

Slim pickings.

On 12/7/10 8:18 AM, Paul@BYC wrote:
I saw one little thread and it was discussing the winter weather.

Slim pickings.

It's pretty cold here right now, and my boat is on the hard. I did
manage a few days of fishing recently down in Florida, where, while we
were there, the weather was pretty nice. Got to Disneyworld, too.

I'm looking forward to April.

On 12/7/2010 8:18 AM, Paul@BYC wrote:
I saw one little thread and it was discussing the winter weather.

Slim pickings.

The right-wing, konservatrash khristians have destroyed this newsgroup.
If you came here for boating, bewa you're boating in a cesspool.

"HarryK" wrote in message ...
On 12/7/10 8:18 AM, Paul@BYC wrote:
I saw one little thread and it was discussing the winter weather.

Slim pickings.

It's pretty cold here right now, and my boat is on the hard. I did
manage a few days of fishing recently down in Florida, where, while we
were there, the weather was pretty nice. Got to Disneyworld, too.

I'm looking forward to April.

April? Going to Disney again?

--
Ziggy®

On 12/7/10 8:18 AM, Paul@BYC wrote:
I saw one little thread and it was discussing the winter weather.

Slim pickings.

Why don't you stop bitching about no boating threads and start a boating
thread. It seems like you enjoy name calling and bitching about no
boating threads.

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 08:31:33 -0500, HarryK wrote:

It's pretty cold here right now, and my boat is on the hard. I did
manage a few days of fishing recently down in Florida, where, while we
were there, the weather was pretty nice. Got to Disneyworld, too.

Why not post a few pictures of the fish you caught, the boat that you
went out on, etc.? Many of us would be interested in what kind of
bait/lures that you used, whether you were trolling or chunking, that
sort of thing.

On 12/7/2010 10:18 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 08:31:33 -0500, wrote:

It's pretty cold here right now, and my boat is on the hard. I did
manage a few days of fishing recently down in Florida, where, while we
were there, the weather was pretty nice. Got to Disneyworld, too.

Why not post a few pictures of the fish you caught, the boat that you
went out on, etc.? Many of us would be interested in what kind of
bait/lures that you used, whether you were trolling or chunking, that
sort of thing.

I troll this newsgroup daily, and I blow chunks all over it. My bait? I
think you know... The fish I caught? Righties, conservatrash, racists, etc.

"W1TEF" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 08:18:32 -0500, "Paul@BYC"
wrote:

I saw one little thread and it was discussing the winter weather.

Start one then.

He who can do, does. He who can't, teaches.
--
Ziggy®

On 12/7/10 10:18 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 08:31:33 -0500, wrote:

It's pretty cold here right now, and my boat is on the hard. I did
manage a few days of fishing recently down in Florida, where, while we
were there, the weather was pretty nice. Got to Disneyworld, too.

Why not post a few pictures of the fish you caught, the boat that you
went out on, etc.? Many of us would be interested in what kind of
bait/lures that you used, whether you were trolling or chunking, that
sort of thing.

I'll post those sorts of photos here once the assholes who are hell bent
on taking the newsgroup back to the bad old days either quit or move on.
Until then, it isn't worth the bit of effort it takes.

To respond "verbally," as it were, the day we went fishing in the ICW
and its creeks, we used 5' Ugly Sticks, Penn 4200 and 4300 spinning
reels, 6# braided line, and quarter-ounce jigs baited with live shrimp.
I also tossed a few plastics and several varieties from D.O.A. The boat
was a Carolina Skiff powered by a Honda outboard.

The day we went offshore, we were on a pretty, fairly new 30' Luhrs and
used live baitfish for trolling and for bottom fishing. The trolling
rigs were simple wire rigs, with separated treble hooks, the sort of rig
you use for kingfish. We were using Star Rods and shimano lever drag
reels. When we got tired of dragging baits, we did some bottom fishing
with egg sinkers, fishfinder rigs and circle hooks. We also used dead
squid and dead pogies for bottom fishing.

On 12/7/2010 11:25 AM, HarryK wrote:
[...]

I emailed you a couple of fishing snaps from our thanksgiving holiday
trip to warmer climes. Did you get them? I can't remember what email
address I used for you and I'm not at home right now so I can't check my
home computer.