Default Fallen in and on the event horizon

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/24/11 11:48 AM, True North wrote:

"HenryDon" wrote in message

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

True North wrote:

"Harryk" wrote in message
m...

If you are looking for a response from me and you consistently don't
get
one, it probably is because your posts are filtered right into my bozo
bin, aka The Black Hole of the Miscreants and Incorrigibles.

The current occupants of the bin:

Loogy/Loogywannbe and whatever his handle of the day is. Have there
been
20 already?

LG, Larry, Dan Krueger, DK, et al.

flajim, ziggy, percy, et al.

George C. Boater and his previous handles.

Henry K

And a few others whose handles don't come to mind. I checked the filter
log earlier (I'm playing with a new email/usenet client and its just a
beta, so it's a bit jumpy), and those are the handles that popped up
for
the "recently active."

Heading to the bin:

Jay

There are a few others who are on the event horizon, such as Ingersoll,
Canuck, Bertie-birther, et cetera, but tugging me from the other
direction is my lifelong fascination with the bizarre. At some point,
though, gravity may well suck them into The Black Hole of the
Miscreants
and Incorrigibles.

For those of you already in there, congratulations. You earned it. Hope
you are having fun playing pocket poll with each other. Let me know if
you need some Lysol spray.

I'd recommend a tanker full of chlorine bleach. That should disinfect
the lot of 'em.

I *like* that idea!

You would, because you're as stupid *as he his*.

Say what!
"as he his" ???

`It's just the loogy/loogywannabe with a new handle, desperately trying
to get your attention or mine. I've already bozo-binned him.

Listen to your master, Don.

Harryk wrote:
[...]

You read every post, liar. After that stunt you pulled with the false
police report I guarantee it.

True North wrote:

"Harryk" wrote in message
[...]

Start with a gallon and disinfect that **** hole you call a house.

Sour Krause wrote:
In , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"Harryk" wrote in message
[...]

And Don shows up with his usual stupid reply to anything that Harry
says.

Two minutes later. Amazing, eh?

HenryDon wrote:
In articlenYCdnXlVbboaIkbQnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@earthlink .com, naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

True North wrote:

"Harryk" wrote in message
[...]

At least Don has a boat. A rowboat with a tiny outboard but he still
has a boat.

Bruce has fallen into the trap. Wilbur Hubbard Cruising 19 August 26th 07 10:59 AM
How the mighty have fallen Scotty ASA 2 May 23rd 06 02:03 PM
Rembering Our First Fallen Bob Crantz ASA 1 November 14th 05 01:17 PM
OT--RNC--I MUST HAVE FALLEN ASLEEP dixon General 1 September 2nd 04 02:52 PM