Default Warning HARRY KRAUSE is only here to troll...

On Sat, 21 May 2011 09:07:12 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 21/05/2011 7:50 AM, Sour Krause wrote:
In , says...

On 5/21/11 7:38 AM, Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
BE CAREFUL FOLKS ABOUT RESPONDING TO HARRYS TROLLS, OR HIS SOCK PUPPETS
PLUME, DONNIE, JPS ETC....

GOT THE KNOCK AT THE DOOR THIS MORNING AS HARRY WAS TERRIFIED TO BE
ACCOUNTABLE FOR RUNNING HIS MOUTH AND THE COWARDLY LITTLE TROLL CALLED
THE COPS ON ME.

ANYWAY, AFTER GETTING THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY AND WHAT STARTED THE
THING, AS WELL AS A QUICK HISTORY LESSON, THEY LEFT SAYING I HADN'T DONE
ANYTHING ILLEGAL, BUT I AM SURE THIS CAN OF WORMS IS NOT CLOSED YET AND
THEY ARE LOOKING AT THE OTHER SIDE AS WE SPEAK I AM SURE

EITHER WAY, THE ULTIMATE PROGRESSIVE COWARDLY THING TO DO IS TROLL AND
RUN YOUR MOUTH, THEN CRY TO THE COPS WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WENT TOO
FAR... BUT THAT IS OUR HARRY KRAUSE...

As a follow up I notice there are a lot less posts here since Harry
pulled his cowardly stunt. Of course now he is free to spew his anti-
American, anti Christian, anti Conservative crap all by himself...

See you in a day or two...

Harry, remember when you used to brag about that you were such a tough
guy if anyone came to your front door, you would just punch them in the
nose. Then you were such a tough guy you would just shoot anyone who
threatened you. Now you are forced to call the police when someone
scares you. What ever happened to the guy who broke someone's legs
with their pick'em up truck and kicked someone in the balls because he
was a prick.

It does sound like all of your stories, they were just figments of your
imagination.

You know as well as everybody here (except Don, he's too stupid) that
Harry has been caught in so many lies that you can't believe a word he
says.

Isn't that the truth. Harry reminds me of a braggart BSing kid, shoots
off his mouth ****ing off other people with slander then runs like hell
for help when he gets called on his BS.

Most grow out of it, but not Harry (nor defumer). I don't see defumer
any more, black listed their posts in my reader. Like I have said in
the past, misery likes company and defumer and harry should get married.

Not only are you stupid, but you're a liar also. Like you're fooling
anyone...

On 21/05/2011 9:10 AM, Harryk wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
On 21/05/2011 5:38 AM, Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

Well, yesterday's announced "departure" didn't last long:

From: I_am_Tosk
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Well guys.. he wins...
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 10:05:44 -0400

I guess like so many others here over the years, I just can't play
Harrys games anymore... You all know where to find me, now Harry can
spike the football like Obama did a couple of weeks ago

I hate to bust you water bed wetter, but he and others have the right to
free speech and can comment any time he wants. He does not need the bed
wetters say so either. Only the bed wetter seems to think so because
they be fleabagger.

I don't give a **** if he posts or doesn't post. He said for about the
10th time, he was "leaving" here. No reason to believe him.

Hey, we have good reason not to believe you on a number of matters over
the years now. You lie, exaggerate and fleabag at every turn. Fact is
you are a troll, a fleabagger troll.

Fact is Harry, you are a muse to us. We like to see you flop like a
fish on a hot deck. Makes us feel good in our choices of not being a
dependent needy fleabagger, and sticking with our
conservative-libertarian values.

And I don't pretend to be a writer to save face. I don't work for a
wage, haven't for 8 months, no need to. Benefits of spending less time
whining in my younger years and applying the energy to work, saving and
investing.

Should go off and see if you responded to the pedophile thing....
--
Take a look at ANY country, more debt is more problems. So why do we
allow our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed, denial, ignorance?

From: I_am_Tosk
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 10:05:44 -0400

I guess like so many others here over the years, I just can't play
Harrys games anymore... You all know where to find me, now Harry can
spike the football like Obama did a couple of weeks ago

I hate to bust you water bed wetter, but he and others have the right to
free speech and can comment any time he wants. He does not need the bed
wetters say so either. Only the bed wetter seems to think so because
they be fleabagger.

I don't give a **** if he posts or doesn't post. He said for about the
10th time, he was "leaving" here. No reason to believe him.

Where would he go???
He doesn't have the gas money to leave his home state... he's been
crying about that in this very newsgroup.

Really, dummy? Where did he say that?

From: I_am_Tosk
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 10:05:44 -0400

I guess like so many others here over the years, I just can't play
Harrys games anymore... You all know where to find me, now Harry can
spike the football like Obama did a couple of weeks ago

I hate to bust you water bed wetter, but he and others have the right to
free speech and can comment any time he wants. He does not need the bed
wetters say so either. Only the bed wetter seems to think so because
they be fleabagger.

I don't give a **** if he posts or doesn't post. He said for about the
10th time, he was "leaving" here. No reason to believe him.

Where would he go???
He doesn't have the gas money to leave his home state... he's been
crying about that in this very newsgroup.

Really, dummy? Where did he say that?

Oh, Donnie is just thumping his chest because he is too cowardly to do
anything else but yap. Harry and Don have both been chasing me forever
and when I fight back they both call for nanny to save them. I just
don't understand why anybody would deal with such cowards.. Eithe way,
watch them, they are real tough now that Harry hid under the cops
skirts...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

From: I_am_Tosk
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 10:05:44 -0400

I guess like so many others here over the years, I just can't play
Harrys games anymore... You all know where to find me, now Harry can
spike the football like Obama did a couple of weeks ago

I hate to bust you water bed wetter, but he and others have the right to
free speech and can comment any time he wants. He does not need the bed
wetters say so either. Only the bed wetter seems to think so because
they be fleabagger.

I don't give a **** if he posts or doesn't post. He said for about the
10th time, he was "leaving" here. No reason to believe him.

Where would he go???
He doesn't have the gas money to leave his home state... he's been
crying about that in this very newsgroup.

Really, dummy? Where did he say that?

Oh, now, you know that Don and Harry don't need, or even want anything
truthful in their statements!

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

Oh, Donnie is just thumping his chest because he is too cowardly to do
anything else but yap. Harry and Don have both been chasing me forever
and when I fight back they both call for nanny to save them. I just
don't understand why anybody would deal with such cowards.. Eithe way,
watch them, they are real tough now that Harry hid under the cops
skirts...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-drama-queen.htm

WARNING HARRY KRAUSE WON'T MAN UP FOR HIS WORDS.. I_am_Tosk General 5 May 21st 11 12:03 AM
WARNING HARRY KRAUSE will not be accountable, best ignored.. JustWaitAFrekinMinute! Cruising 0 May 19th 11 09:29 PM
Yo, Harry Krause Pensacola Bob General 2 January 14th 10 09:29 PM
Yo Harry Krause, How Many? camacdonaldiii General 3 October 28th 08 10:13 PM