Default funny ****...

France is now blaming the US justice system for the arrest of the leader
of the IMF, and he not getting bail. Maybe if France hadn't hidden the
rapist Roman Polanski from justice for so long, the guy would be able to
get bail. France is not our friend, I still don't know why President
Obama is starting a war in Libya for French oil... Oh, and why the
Minority Media doesn't want to talk about either event...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

I_am_Tosk wrote:
France is now blaming the US justice system for the arrest of the leader
of the IMF, and he not getting bail. Maybe if France hadn't hidden the
rapist Roman Polanski from justice for so long, the guy would be able to
get bail. France is not our friend, I still don't know why President
Obama is starting a war in Libya for French oil... Oh, and why the
Minority Media doesn't want to talk about either event...

You ignorant slut. Is there anything you actually know?

France has a president. His name is Nicolas Sarkozy. If *France*
were blaming the U.S. for anything, the finger would be pointed by Sarkozy.

Some French may be upset by the sight of Strauss-Kahn in handcuffs. A
French law prohibits publishing or televising images of suspects in
handcuffs or in court. The law exists to help protect the presumption of
innocence.

The bail issue is easy to understand. France has no extradition treaty
with the U.S. Do you even understand what that means?

There's no evidence Obama started a war in Libya for French oil.

Every time I think you demonstrate you've hit the bottom in terms of
lack of intelligence and knowledge, you dive deeper.

I_am_Tosk wrote:
France is now blaming the US justice system for the arrest of the leader
of the IMF, and he not getting bail. Maybe if France hadn't hidden the
rapist Roman Polanski from justice for so long, the guy would be able to
get bail. France is not our friend, I still don't know why President
Obama is starting a war in Libya for French oil... Oh, and why the
Minority Media doesn't want to talk about either event...

Oh...I forgot.

*You* think this is funny?

What the hell is the matter with you?

On May 17, 12:35*pm, Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...
In ,
says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
France is now blaming the US justice system for the arrest of the leader
of the IMF, and he not getting bail. Maybe if France hadn't hidden the
rapist Roman Polanski from justice for so long, the guy would be able to
get bail. France is not our friend, I still don't know why President
Obama is starting a war in Libya for French oil... Oh, and why the
Minority Media doesn't want to talk about either event...

Oh...I forgot.

*You* think this is funny?

What the hell is the matter with you?
I don't talk to dead men...

So,plonk *for good. My advice to others is not to be anywhere near you
this summer... You sealed your own fate attacking my Step Daughter, it's
out of my hands... Later fool...

Ahh, the little **** has now made himself an accessory to murder or
solicitation to murder.- Hide quoted text -

Pfffttt, I did nothing of the sort. I just called attention your
public post to someone who you didn't want to read it...
jps jps is offline

On Tue, 17 May 2011 11:27:05 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

It ain't worth knowin' if it can't fit on a bumper sticker.

wrote:

I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

Really. He is breathtakingly stupid and ignorant. And...a birther.

Holy shit jps General 50 November 14th 09 09:39 AM
Samsung shit... Tosk General 26 October 17th 09 01:32 AM
Shit happens. Lil' John General 31 July 22nd 09 01:56 AM
Holy shit! John H.[_5_] General 115 September 18th 08 04:37 AM
Need to pump shit? Peggie Hall General 8 July 17th 03 12:31 AM