Tim Tim is offline

Default More of the flooding....

someone interviewed in Cairo (pronounced, Kay-row) Illinois. The
southern tip town
of the state.

Yep it's coming if not already there....

http://www.foxillinois.com/news/illi...120751214.html
Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 27, 7:44*pm, Tim wrote:
someone interviewed in Cairo (pronounced, Kay-row) Illinois. The
southern tip town
of the state.

* *Yep it's coming if not already there....

http://www.foxillinois.com/news/illi...s-prepare-for-...

Oh boy. The title tells a lot of the story.

http://www.foxillinois.com/news/illi...120816869.html
Tim Tim is offline

Default More of the flooding, the storms are over

On Apr 27, 7:51*pm, Tim wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:44*pm, Tim wrote:

someone interviewed in Cairo (pronounced, Kay-row) Illinois. The
southern tip town
of the state.

* *Yep it's coming if not already there....

http://www.foxillinois.com/news/illi...s-prepare-for-...

Oh boy. The title tells a lot of the story.

http://www.foxillinois.com/news/illi...ee-or-face-ano...

at least for a while...

http://www.accuweather.com/us/radar/sir/us_/radar.asp

Tim wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:51 pm, wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:44 pm, wrote:

someone interviewed in Cairo (pronounced, Kay-row) Illinois. The
southern tip town
of the state.
Yep it's coming if not already there....
http://www.foxillinois.com/news/illi...s-prepare-for-...

Oh boy. The title tells a lot of the story.

http://www.foxillinois.com/news/illi...ee-or-face-ano...

at least for a while...

http://www.accuweather.com/us/radar/sir/us_/radar.asp

I hope you are sitting on your boat as you type this, Tim-ster! :)
Good luck.
Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 28, 6:45*am, Harryk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:51 pm, *wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:44 pm, *wrote:

someone interviewed in Cairo (pronounced, Kay-row) Illinois. The
southern tip town
of the state.
* * Yep it's coming if not already there....
http://www.foxillinois.com/news/illi...s-prepare-for-....
Oh boy. The title tells a lot of the story.

http://www.foxillinois.com/news/illi...ee-or-face-ano....

at least for a while...

http://www.accuweather.com/us/radar/sir/us_/radar.asp

I hope you are sitting on your boat as you type this, Tim-ster! *:)
Good luck.

Doing ok, Harry, but I always have one available. My wife said.. What
do we do in the north levee breaks? I said "Head for the pontoon!"

No actually there is a lot of water here, but not the flooding they're
getting in the more southern states. Alll the run-off has to go
somewhere. Here, the fields are flooded, but nobody's houses are
underwater that i know of. But the verticle drain pipe at my folks
old farm place is 8 ft. high, and at 10PM the water against the levee
(which is the lane to the drive way) was over the cap, The Leveee is
10' above ground, and with a 1' drain pipe it still takes a while to
drain the water down. That's a lot of pressure on that levee.
Hopefully it will be drained down by this evening.

so far so good. But I feel it for Ky. So. IN. and portions of Tenn,
Mis. etc..

Tim wrote:
On Apr 28, 6:45 am, wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:51 pm, wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:44 pm, wrote:
[...]

How far away from a flooding river are you? I get kidded sometimes about
living close to the Bay, but we're 115' above it here. If the water
rises 116', I won't be worried about the house, because most of the
eastern seaboard will be under water.

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

Tim wrote:
On Apr 28, 6:45 am, wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:51 pm, wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:44 pm, wrote:
[...]

Same here... non stop rain but here in the city it all drains into the
harbour.
Next door in New Brunswick they're getting worried about flooding.

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

Tim wrote:
On Apr 28, 6:45 am, wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:51 pm, wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:44 pm, wrote:
[...]

The same place your **** drains....

"A_boaterer" wrote in message

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

Tim wrote:
On Apr 28, 6:45 am, wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:51 pm, wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:44 pm, wrote:
[...]

******************

How would you know Kevin... been tasting the water lately??

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"A_boaterer" wrote in message

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

Tim wrote:
On Apr 28, 6:45 am, wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:51 pm, wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:44 pm, wrote:
[...]

Showing your stupidity again!!! Keep up the good work, idiot!! You do
realize that everybody except you, Harry, and John know who I am and are
laughing at you, don't you?

Flooding in Nashville... Tim General 9 May 8th 10 08:39 PM
Flooding in Illinois. Tim General 3 January 12th 08 05:19 PM
Big flooding here Joe ASA 41 October 21st 06 02:16 PM
Flooding Pictures Joe ASA 10 October 19th 06 03:33 PM
Nik is flooding the NG! Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 September 28th 03 02:54 AM