Tim Tim is offline

Default More of the flooding, the storms are over

On Apr 28, 6:45*am, Harryk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:51 pm, *wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:44 pm, *wrote:

someone interviewed in Cairo (pronounced, Kay-row) Illinois. The
southern tip town
of the state.
* * Yep it's coming if not already there....
http://www.foxillinois.com/news/illi...s-prepare-for-....
Oh boy. The title tells a lot of the story.

http://www.foxillinois.com/news/illi...ee-or-face-ano....

at least for a while...

http://www.accuweather.com/us/radar/sir/us_/radar.asp

I hope you are sitting on your boat as you type this, Tim-ster! *:)
Good luck.

Doing ok, Harry, but I always have one available. My wife said.. What
do we do in the north levee breaks? I said "Head for the pontoon!"

No actually there is a lot of water here, but not the flooding they're
getting in the more southern states. Alll the run-off has to go
somewhere. Here, the fields are flooded, but nobody's houses are
underwater that i know of. But the verticle drain pipe at my folks
old farm place is 8 ft. high, and at 10PM the water against the levee
(which is the lane to the drive way) was over the cap, The Leveee is
10' above ground, and with a 1' drain pipe it still takes a while to
drain the water down. That's a lot of pressure on that levee.
Hopefully it will be drained down by this evening.

so far so good. But I feel it for Ky. So. IN. and portions of Tenn,
Mis. etc..