Default This dude is nuts

In article ,
says...

On 25/04/2011 4:55 PM, OmDeFlume wrote:

http://www.wimp.com/wakeboardingboss/

Why nuts? If he wiped I am sure one of the others would grab the wheel.

More likely, someone grabbed the wheel as soon as the camera angle
allowed... But still a cool trick.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:52:34 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,

says...

On 25/04/2011 4:55 PM, OmDeFlume wrote:

http://www.wimp.com/wakeboardingboss/

Why nuts? If he wiped I am sure one of the others would grab the wheel.

More likely, someone grabbed the wheel as soon as the camera angle
allowed... But still a cool trick.

I like that he never put down the cigarette.

What do you figure the water temp was? From the snow on the rocks, I
bet 30s.
If he did wipe out it would be a race to get back to him before he
drowned. No PFD

Well, he might have two minutes at those temps, he is not an
"insulated" type of fellow either The issue might be, especially he
being a smoker, that a heart attack would hit as soon as he hit the
water..

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On 26/04/2011 7:52 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 25/04/2011 4:55 PM, OmDeFlume wrote:

http://www.wimp.com/wakeboardingboss/

Why nuts? If he wiped I am sure one of the others would grab the wheel.

More likely, someone grabbed the wheel as soon as the camera angle
allowed... But still a cool trick.

True. Very few boats in this class of boats I have been on don't have
some amount of off center torque steer in them.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

This dude is nuts OmDeFlume General 0 April 26th 11 02:22 PM
Dude!!!! W1TEF[_3_] General 6 August 15th 10 02:58 AM
First dude Eisboch General 101 September 8th 08 01:19 AM
Dude!!!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 121 July 27th 08 05:49 PM