BoatBanter.com

-   -   This dude is nuts (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/129882-re-dude-nuts.html)

I_am_Tosk April 26th 11 02:52 PM

This dude is nuts

In article ,
says...

On 25/04/2011 4:55 PM, OmDeFlume wrote:

http://www.wimp.com/wakeboardingboss/

Why nuts? If he wiped I am sure one of the others would grab the wheel.

More likely, someone grabbed the wheel as soon as the camera angle
allowed... But still a cool trick.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

I_am_Tosk April 26th 11 05:59 PM

This dude is nuts

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:52:34 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,

says...

On 25/04/2011 4:55 PM, OmDeFlume wrote:

http://www.wimp.com/wakeboardingboss/

Why nuts? If he wiped I am sure one of the others would grab the wheel.

More likely, someone grabbed the wheel as soon as the camera angle
allowed... But still a cool trick.

I like that he never put down the cigarette.

What do you figure the water temp was? From the snow on the rocks, I
bet 30s.
If he did wipe out it would be a race to get back to him before he
drowned. No PFD

Well, he might have two minutes at those temps, he is not an
"insulated" type of fellow either;) The issue might be, especially he
being a smoker, that a heart attack would hit as soon as he hit the
water..

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Canuck57[_9_] April 26th 11 07:04 PM

This dude is nuts

On 26/04/2011 7:52 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 25/04/2011 4:55 PM, OmDeFlume wrote:

http://www.wimp.com/wakeboardingboss/

Why nuts? If he wiped I am sure one of the others would grab the wheel.

More likely, someone grabbed the wheel as soon as the camera angle
allowed... But still a cool trick.

True. Very few boats in this class of boats I have been on don't have
some amount of off center torque steer in them.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.